Carlos Cuellar

MarcoNegri9

If anyone on here has him as a friend on facebook then his page is worth a look.

Safe to say Villa fans are none too impressed about how pro-Rangers he is

"c,mon rangers we r the people" and "Rangers rangers lalalalalalala, we r the fucking best in the world, we r the people" after the 3rd goal

Villa fans are telling him to "Fuck off back to Rangers if you love them so much, you're a disgrace"

Good for Carlos get it up them

WATP!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a quick look on google and found this from today lol.

Carlos Cuellar, Rangers and Aston Villa: What's Going On With Villa's Spaniard?

by Kirsten Schlewitz on Oct 24, 2010 3:56 PM BST in Aston Villa FC

Carlos Cuellar has been having quite a day in the social media, posting Rangers songs on Facebook and tweeting about how Glasgow has been painted blue today. In case you missed it, Celtic fell to Rangers 1-3 in the Old Firm derby, putting the visitors at the top of the Scottish Premier League. And Cuellar is ecstatic.

Cuellar played for Rangers before Martin O'Neill came in and stole him away. Now, I didn't follow every team in every league like back then, like I'm apparently attempting to do now, so I did a little research to determine the extent of Cuellar's involvement at Rangers. He spent but one season there, 2007-2008, before signing with Aston Villa in August 2008.

the villa forums say it is a genuine page as well :sherlock:

Legend :D

TBF, Villa probably offered him a ridiculous wage, id be worried if he had stayed because it would have meant he was fucking bonkers to turn it down.

Unfortunatly, money talks.

But hey ho, Rangers got nearly 8million squid and then Boughie, funny how things turn out.

He also says........"I dont see the problem to support Rangers. It is my ex team. I also support Osasuna from la liga and someone say nothing, where is the problem to support my old team mates? always you have to be gratefull to where you have been before"

Good on ye Carlos

Villa Fans @ King Carlos: "Fuck off back to Rangers"

The Villa fans are a right fickle bunch. Rangers & Osasuno are his ex teams what's the big deal in supporting them? They're shite so why would he support them lol. Plus it's those fucking wankers at Aston Villa who are to blame for Nikica Jelavic being inelegible for the Champions League due to their inneficiencies of knocking out a shit team like Rapid Vienna. They're telling Carlos to go back to Rangers, fuck aye i'd take him back.

Imagine Bougie & Carlos as a defensive pairing... :drool: