Just in from the game!

MisterC

First of all a big thanks to the KPL for getting me there and for having a ticket for me was well appreciated so a big thanks to those guys who helped me out, you know who you are! ;) What a win though have to say was nervous and half time was torture but then I remembered we have been 1 down in our toughest away games namely Shittodrie and Swinecastle and we came through to win and again today we did the same. Well done to the bioys and the fans we stood tall, we didnt surrender and we came through in the end and got it right up them! FGAU, WATP and we will never surrender!

Great game, made a topic earlier crediting the Gers fans, you were fantastic :D

What a result, no greater feeling than beating these shower of bastards on their own ground, then hearing their bitter ramblings at the end just tops it of nicely.

WATP

To be honest, there was no doubt in my mind before the game that we would loose. Before the game I said " c*ltic 1 - 2 Rangers, they will score first."

So even when the goal went in I wasn't alarmed.

Good performance, and great King Kirk for the pen. :D

To be honest, there was no doubt in my mind before the game that we would loose. Before the game I said " c*ltic 1 - 2 Rangers, they will score first."

So even when the goal went in I wasn't alarmed.

Good performance, and great King Kirk for the pen. :D

??? Eh

I was nervous all the way up to the game, but even at half time at 1-0 down, I felt the least nervous I ever had at an old firm game

I believe our boys and Walter when they say they are going to give us everything and I fully trust our players to deliver, we fought back superbly again and are rightfully STILL at the top of the league

WE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE

Pleasure to be on board as always D had a great time first OF away game with the KPL too! Great day, great result, I am very happy bear this evening :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84L1hVVEls&ob=av2n

think ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will sack that now weve started annoying them with it