Lennon critical of referee

JamieD

I've spoken to a couple of Celtic fans who just say the better team won today regardless of the penalty decision, i had a good view of it from the stand and thought it may or may not have been a dive, need to see it again to be sure really.

But we were the better side today, Lennon's just a bitter cunt. And if he wants to go on about red cards i wish somebody would ask him about what some of his players got away with!

Not as bad of an assessment of the game as I was expecting, although he is missing out the fact the Stokes should have been off, Samaras should have been off and Loovens was throwing and pushing everycunt around for about 10 minutes so he should have been off.

Yes McCulloch could/should have been given a second yellow but I don't think his first yellow was warranted.

He can nit pick all day but eventually the penny will drop and he'll realise that his just wasn't good enough to beat the Champions.

In other news, the pope just reassured everyone hes still a paedo and Neil Lennon though he should just confirm that he is a cunt.

Honestly, can they ever just take it on the chin? They had more decisions go for them than against them. The penalty was the only one against them. How did Samaras not get sent off? How did he not get sent off twice actually, two straight red card incidents from him. How did Stokes not get sent off?

Bitter cunt

:chopometer: