all fecking week!

Fleshers Haugh

I have been taking shite from the unwashed!! Most of it good old banter but some of it well below the belt!! I dont mind having a laugh with the ugly cunts but as I say, they have been getting stuck into me bigtime!! From the pedo side of the family, from the degenerates at work, from some of my "mates". Although I know they wont be reading this I just need to let things out a bit!!

All week, M'on the hoops, m'on the hoops, fuck the hoops!!!! We fucking played you off the park!! Never say die, no surrender!! Fight to the end!! TLB is a fucking disgrace to football, guy is a total prick!! You want respect? Act even a tad of the way The Waistcoat does and you might get it!! WATP!!

Sorry for the rant folks!!

Feel much better after that!!

I have been taking shite from the unwashed!! Most of it good old banter but some of it well below the belt!! I dont mind having a laugh with the ugly cunts but as I say, they have been getting stuck into me bigtime!! From the pedo side of the family, from the degenerates at work, from some of my "mates". Although I know they wont be reading this I just need to let things out a bit!!

All week, M'on the hoops, m'on the hoops, fuck the hoops!!!! We fucking played you off the park!! Never say die, no surrender!! Fight to the end!! TLB is a fucking disgrace to football, guy is a total prick!! You want respect? Act even a tad of the way The Waistcoat does and you might get it!! WATP!!

Sorry for the rant folks!!

Feel much better after that!!

Good advice:DONT LET THEM BEAST YOU!They will only act like the mongo they are! :jelavic: :jelavic:

Was the same for me mate, tim mate claiming they were by far the superior team and would make us out to be a bunch of amateurs :rolleyes: ohhh how wrong he was ! After the game he payed me my bottle of buckfast that was due for the beating :D