Proud To Be A Bear.

minstral

After watching our team today it makes me proud being a Rangers fan. We went a goal behind yet still came back and won the game. When you see the courage and love for our club by the players who would not give in and fought back makes you proud.

Being older than most of our fans on our board, nothing changes for me. I have been through the highs and lows, and the good times and bad times. But when you step inside Ibrox, you shed the years and become young again.

When you become older your appreciation of this great Institution that is Rangers, and what they mean to you only grows and grows.

This Bill Struth quote says it all for me. I am happier when the outside world has us beaten before a ball is kicked, for then i know the true greatness of our club will be revealed.

I have to say I absolutely love this current bunch. Individually not world beaters although they do get far too much criticism, but as a unit they are out of this world. Every testing situation that has been thrown at us we have came through with flying colours.

Well said there Minstral, and i got another wee surprise last week guys,

my little story about us gubbing sellik 5-1 in 1988 was published Ian Duff,s

superb book, Follow Follow classic old firm games wow what a week

all the best kai (tu)

Well said there Minstral, and i got another wee surprise last week guys,

my little story about us gubbing sellik 5-1 in 1988 was published Ian Duff,s

superb book, Follow Follow classic old firm games wow what a week

all the best kai (tu)

KAI well done in getting your story published. (tu)

After watching our team today it makes me proud being a Rangers fan. We went a goal behind yet still came back and won the game. When you see the courage and love for our club by the players who would not give in and fought back makes you proud.

Being older than most of our fans on our board, nothing changes for me. I have been through the highs and lows, and the good times and bad times. But when you step inside Ibrox, you shed the years and become young again.

When you become older your appreciation of this great Institution that is Rangers, and what they mean to you only grows and grows.

This Bill Struth quote says it all for me. I am happier when the outside world has us beaten before a ball is kicked, for then i know the true greatness of our club will be revealed.

Superb post. Thank you for posting.

Like all things that are truly great, when there iis no arguing with the truth, it's just so sweet. (tu)

Thanks again...

Well said minstral! This has been some ride we have had as Rangers supporters since those days of the early 1950's right through to our current never say die squad.

We have survived our deepest disappointment in 1957 and celebrated more great victories than we ever thought possible during our lifetime. If I died tomorrow I would never regret walking through that gate at Ibrox in 1953 for the very first time and being dumbstruck by the sight of that massive bowl that was the old Ibrox.

Next year, I will visit that same stadium again (although vastly changed from the old one) for possibly the very last time in my life and I will surround myself with all those memories of what being a proud Bear means to me and what Rangers Football Club as an institution is all about.

It's not about playing as much as it's playing with dignity.

It's about sticking together in times of adversity.

It's about giving everything you have on the pitch, win lose or draw.

If all these things are adhered to, then we will be victorious...We welcome the chase.

Well said minstral! This has been some ride we have had as Rangers supporters since those days of the early 1950's right through to our current never say die squad.

We have survived our deepest disappointment in 1957 and celebrated more great victories than we ever thought possible during our lifetime. If I died tomorrow I would never regret walking through that gate at Ibrox in 1953 for the very first time and being dumbstruck by the sight of that massive bowl that was the old Ibrox.

Next year, I will visit that same stadium again (although vastly changed from the old one) for possibly the very last time in my life and I will surround myself with all those memories of what being a proud Bear means to me and what Rangers Football Club as an institution is all about.

It's not about playing as much as it's playing with dignity.

It's about sticking together in times of adversity.

It's about giving everything you have on the pitch, win lose or draw.

If all these things are adhered to, then we will be victorious...We welcome the chase.

Great post Ozblue and when you go to Ibrox just stand and and think of all the great times you had inside our wonderful park. As you say it might be your last time mate, as we are getting older and with you living on the other side of the world it could be your last time. Make sure you enjoy the day and all your memories, and we have both given our lives to this great club and had good and bad times. But at the end of the day both of us will leave this world with the same love for our club since we started supporting our team as young boys.