Slow starters?

RFCstuart

First of all, i'm taking nothing away from a tremendous victory for the Champions today! :D It was brilliant.

However, does anyone else find it a concern that we've went behind in five(?) SPL matches, before winning? Obviously it's not been a problem as of yet, with a 100% SPL record and a pretty impreseive CL record so far this season, but i think this could cost us if we were to start slow in say any of our future CL group stage games.

Thoughts? As i said, i'm taking nothing away from today, and i do completely admire the NO SURRENDER attitude of the players! :D

I think it's down to Walter and his tactics that we go behind before winning.

It's his way of building up his pension fund with the bookies when he bets on half time- full time, or on first goalscorers etc!...He's not the best manager in Scotland for nothing you know!

Seriously though, You can't say we started slowly against the beggars because with a bit of luck, we could have been 2 goals up long before they scored.

The games againt the sheepies and the Jambo's were a bit of a worry though, so I would prefer we defended a bit better than we have been doing.I think if you look at the goals against us, the majority have been caused by Whittaker not doing his job properly to begin with, so as far as I'm concerned there lies the problem.

It's a strange one, as our defensive prowess has been amazing for the last few years, yet, it's out best start to the season in years and includes pumping them at the tattiebowl

I'm glad that's all we have to worry about, and not not actually dropping points or getting gubbed in europe.