Timskelpers

There are certain players that became fan favourites with us as they did the business week in and week out but always had an extra something to give when we played the filth. Names that spring to mind in my time would be souness, Gough, Buthcher, I ferguson, Mccoist, Gazza, laudrup . They appreciated how important it was for us to win old firm games and just would not accept defeat against the filth

Kenny miller must now be considered a member of this club. Since his return he has scored seven times and laid on at least one more and celebrated each goal like he has just won the world cup (especially at the piggery). He, without doubt ,steps things up a level against them and his best performances have all came against them. They hate him for it and surely now we all love him in equal measure. I know a few years ago topics like this would split a MB as people were slow to accept him as a gers player but surely not now.

The only sad thing is with each passing week he is adding to what it will cost us to keep him. Bain must get his contract sorted as his number one priority.

well i love him.

when we were linked with him i said i didnt want him because he was shite. oh how wrong i was.

the yahoos must regret the day lawell called him into his office and forced him out by telling him he wouldnt be getting any games if he stayed :crabflute:

well i love him.

when we were linked with him i said i didnt want him because he was shite. oh how wrong i was.

the yahoos must regret the day lawell called him into his office and forced him out by telling him he wouldnt be getting any games if he stayed :crabflute:

As did i. I would prefer if we didn’t sign ex celtic players but miller was a fairly inoffensive one as he was shite for them. I thought 2 million was too much for miller and we could have got better for our money.

Glad to say i was totally wrong.

As I've said many times on here, I was very happy to see Kenny Miller come back to us, for many reasons.

He was a dyed in the wool Hibees fan and came to us to further his career,so he never pretended to be a Rangers supporter when he signed for us.

Kenny Miller never wanted to leave Rangers in the first place...It was forced on him after just 30 league games for us after signing from Hibs.

I saw Kenny score his very 1st goal for us at Rugby Park on August 2000 and I thought he would be a great player for us, but sadly he never got the chance to prove that point.

The fact that he was a professional footballer tempered my angst when he signed for the scum and also because it had been over 5 years since he had played for us, although I detested when he played against us, so I'm glad he has silenced the majority of our fans who never wanted to see him back in our shirt again.

Will he re-sign for us? I don't really know but I hope he does because he's been worth every penny we have spent on him.

I remember going to games in 07/08 and belting out Stick Your Kenny Miller.

I love it that he has proven us all wrong.

I was one of them. I remember Hampden belting it out during a cup final, I think it was against QotS, the last game of the season. Fast forward a couple of years and he scores the winner in the cup final for 9 man rangers against st mirren, the stadium starts chanting "one kenny miller", a defining moment imo.

I didn't think Miller was good enough for us when he first came back either but I've always been behind him from the first day he put that Rangers shirt back on. I'm glad he's proved everyone wrong.

I'll be honest, I didn't want him because he played for Celtic - rather than him not being good enough.

I grew up pretty quickly the minute he started scoring against the fenians. Delighted.

Wonder what the guy who used to have a target on miller when he wearing a tim jersey as an avatar thinks of miller now?

Don't know if he still on the board, but surely he and others like him must b feeling a bit silly now eh?

Was it Mark.?

Wonder what the guy who used to have a target on miller when he wearing a tim jersey as an avatar thinks of miller now?

Don't know if he still on the board, but surely he and others like him must b feeling a bit silly now eh?

why?for not wanting ex celtic players in our team

i still dont want him to be at rangers .but put up with him as he is playing well and helping the team to win

thats far more important than my personel feelings about who is the right type of player to play

I didn't want him back, but when he arrived I got behind him as I do every player who is lucky enough to pull on that jersey. I wasn't for the guy, but I have never and will never wish a Rangers player ill form. After the first 2 goals at the tattie dome he won me over. He gives it all in every game, and has a knack of sinking the tims, and for that I'll always be grateful.

If he keeps up his form and signs a new deal, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the hall of fame. Controversial, but I could see it.