Tackle by Stokes

cstamomusa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He jumps off the ground and makes no attempt to play the ball.

He lunged in to assault Papac and that he did.

Funny how Lemon is so quiet on this and the Samaras incidents.

Does persecution and paranoia only work one way ya ginger cunt.

That man is a f***ing hypocrite. Talk about selective memory!

Stokes tackle was an absolute shocker. He must be condemned in the media the way Lafferty was for his foul on Hinkel. Incidentally, I'm sure that Hinkel played the rest of that match and didn't miss any games injured from Lafferty's tackle, unlike Papac.

I feared before the game that Lennon would have them playing the way he did on the park and unfortunately I was correct.

What gets me as well though is that I listened to Chick Young's post match interviews and he asked both managers about our penalty decision, but no mention of Stokes on Papac, Samaras on Bougherra, Loovens throwing Lafferty to the ground, Samaras kneeing McGregor or Samaras on Naismith when he finally was booked. I suppose for balance I should say no mention of McCulloch possibly getting a second yellow, but you see the pattern here.

And the worrying thing is, none of us are shocked by this.

Can't stand that fucker Stokes

He made no attempt for the ball and knew he was going to injure Papac and get away with it because it was the 1st minute. A thug of the scummiest order.

He has previous as well:

_49162292_stokes_hamill.jpg

I played in an era when we actually could batter the keeper into the back of the net along with the ball and defenders used to go right through you from behind with their tackles which left lots of players with long term injuries, which was just part of the game in those days.

The thing is,that tackle from Stokes would have been seen as assault by any referee from those days and he would have been off, first minute of the game or not....Or if the ref didn't send him off for it, he would have been off shortly after....on a fucking stretcher!

The SFA are a bunch of gutless bastards when it comes to dealing with the moaning bastards from the East end because they have whinged about this,that and everything over the years, to the point that the SFA are now starting to believe the paranoia and don't want to inflame them anymore.

I'll tell you this for nothing---If Stokes had been playing for Hibs in that match, Collum would have had the red card out before we could blink.

Fuck's sake, big Sasa's lucky his left peg wasn't planted because we'd be looking at another Eduardo-like injury if it was.

He'll have been told to hit one of us at the off, let us know he's there and what we're in for. Like Kev Thomson done to Robbie Keane at Ibrox last season, but he's taken it too far.

He jumps into the tackle, it's above the ankle, it's a lunge, his studs are showing. Why didn't one of our guys do that to one of them? I hate them that much, that I'd glady take a red for it.

They had three players that should have walked if the referee was applying the rules properly.

But then again, have a good look at their management staff and you might find out why their players are acting like fucking B grade thugs...Lennon, Thompson and Mjalby..Every one of them recent players and every one of them got sent off against Rangers (Thompson got marched 3 times against us) so does that give you a clue what is being taught at the piggery?

Nearly missed it because of the papal flag :anguish:

When lennon was saying that Lee should have been red carded surely someone in the mhedia had the guts to point out that least 2 of his own team should have been off

Don;t be silly Thermo, when you are being interviewed by Guidi, Maguire or Keevins, who apparently think it is okay to be nose to nose with the 4th official (DU match), who the fuck will ask him if he thinks his own players should be sent off.