Tackle by Stokes

cstamomusa

I seriously wonder about people like Stoke's who fly into challenges and not care if he breaks another person's leg, he sickens me.

Stokes is playing to the lowest common denominator at the Filth, he knows by and large he's a very average player but if he breaks a Rangers players leg he will be a hero amongst the filth bastards.

Lennon doing the same turning his attention on the refs thus taking the attention away from him being a shit manager.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often thought if a player goes out to deliberately foul a player like Stokes or Black did, they should sit out the time it takes the player they deliberately injured to come back from injury.

Sensible idea mate, also if the injured player has to be subbed then the offending player should be subbed but we all know it will never happen.

The wee moron has told his players to go in hard at the start of the game knowing it's too early for red cards but they canny even get that right, big difference between hard tackles and breaking legs

Fucking awful tackle

Still not seen samaras tackle again looked fucking awful at time, although i dont think his knee on mgregors head was that bad and fair play to shagger for not going down like he'd been shot like any of them scumbag t*rriers would have done in the same situation!

I saw this for the first time today - absolutely disgraceful. The only reason he wasn't sent off is because it was the first minute of an Old Firm game.

He knew that as well, dirty cheating cunt.

Indeed he did. The ONLY thing the SFA should have to do is send a picture of that tackle to Moaners FC with the words "Case Dismissed" stamped upon it.