Boxing News

Skelf

Haye Vs Fraudley??  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Are You Picking

• David Haye
    • Fraudley Harrison

I would bet that David "too scared to fight the klitchkos" haye to run around the ring all night throwing the odd punch and winning it on decision as he knows fine well that one connection for the joke Harrison would knock him on his arse , i used to like Haye but he is all mouth , takes the easy fights and is only interested in money hence why he won't fight EITHER of the klitchkos IMO

I voted harrison for the pure and simple fact that I want him to shut up haye but if I was being really truthful with myself it will be a beating by haye !

that poll was looking handsome there aswellaugh.gif nah I think its quite funny what haye said about the 3D thing he would land on our laplaugh.gif

I dont blame Haye for taking this fight in the slightest. He'll probably make more money out of this fight than he would with a fight against a Klitschko. Its all about risk and reward. The Klits have been cherry picking bums to fight for years and Haye does it once and is vilified.

To be fair al give u Wlad has fought better opponents, maybe its just there is such a gulf between the opposition they fight that no opponent seems credible. U cant knock Haye for taking this fight tho can you in the grand scheme of things?

Thing is tho the Klits want 50/50 on the TV rights. That screws Haye over as he makes millions on SBO whereas the brothers are tied into a contract with RTE in germany which earns buttons. All that said, I think this will happen, probably next spring!!!

Haye has trained like a beast for this fight. Looks in much better nick than against Ruiz. He might not respect Audley that much but he respects himself enough to get himself in top condition and make sure he leaves nothing to chance. The Sky Sports media are trying to build this fight up to be a contest. I mean are they actually going to let a pundit come on and say Haye will KO him in round 1? Not a chance as no one will buy the fight. Believe me this will be a massacre.

Thats if Audley can catch Haye which I can guarentee he won't. Sure Haye has a big ego problem, but so do 85% of boxers out there, thats what makes people look forward to these fights. The slagging match is all part of the build up, look at( in my eyes) P4P #1 right now Floyd Mayweather jnr, Biggest ego in boxing, but always backs up his mouth in the ring, same as haye, David Haye will fight either brother because its too big a fight not to happen , same as mayweather vs manny, too big not to happen. Haye by KO by 7th round. Can any1 name a more exciting heavyweight right now other than Haye???

I've put a few quid on Harrison & Margarito both by KO.

It's a long shot, but it's a very possible long shot.

am gonna put the pacman and margarito thread up soon, tbh yur wasting ur money on harrison, go for haye and margarito better chance