Even the majority of Hibs fans are

Some really refreshing posts on this Hibs forum. Take your time and read through the 4 pages slowly.

There's even a Celtic regular on there and they put him in his place.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?195849-Willie-Collum-threatened-by-Celtc-fans

Most of them are right about what they say - Saying Broadfoot should be ashamed and is an embarrassment is a joke though. Players will always dive, no matter what, some get away with it, some don't, but it's never usually such a huge talking point (In the last OF game, McGready got Jig sent off 'cause of a dive, never heard about that :rolleyes:) Didn't effect the result anyway, he sure looked guilty with those 3-1 gestures to the tims though :lol:

Tims are scum, Hibs are scum, and we are top of the league!

I don't think Broadfoot dived, but the penalty was soft and he went down easily - if that's not too much of a contradiction?

I'd have rather he stayed on his feet because he had skinned the big Swede and had a clear shot at goal.

We would have still won without the penalty.

I don't think Broadfoot dived, but the penalty was soft and he went down easily - if that's not too much of a contradiction?

I'd have rather he stayed on his feet because he had skinned the big Swede and had a clear shot at goal.

He actually knocked the ball far too on, so he actually lost it :lol:

That's what I'm getting at. I don't understand why after such a convincing scoreline everyone is talking about it. Fair enough if it was 0-0 in the 97th minute and there was no contact, but we got a 3-1 win in he end, and Broadfoot was kneed in the gut.

Did he? I'll have another look but my first thought was "yer in"

I'm quite sure he had lost it

I remember Loovens booting the ball away, although it could be a different situation all together :lol:

That's what I'm getting at. I don't understand why after such a convincing scoreline everyone is talking about it. Fair enough if it was 0-0 in the 97th minute and there was no contact, but we got a 3-1 win in he end, and Broadfoot was kneed in the gut.

Just something for them to cling on to, really.

I remembered there being no threat for the 20 odd mins at 1-1, far less at 2-1 so I don't know why Celtic they think they would have won without the Broadfoot penalty.

"Big baldy cunt" moves his knee towards Broadfoot. He's looking for i, but I'd say pen :sherlock:

Either way, sick Charlie makes my day :lol:

Nicholas say's no major incidents up until then

Emmmm Celtic should have been playing with 10 men for 88 minutes

"Big baldy cunt" moves his knee towards Broadfoot. He's looking for i, but I'd say pen :sherlock:

Either way, sick Charlie makes my day :lol:

I love how Angry Charlie Gets '' DOES HE WANTY GO N ASK HIM ??!?!?! ''

Fuck off Nicolas ya fenian cunt :wanker:

Kirk did as the majority of other footballers would do, it was a soft penalty but it wasn't as if there was no contact. Though if it was given against us I'd of been pissed off.

But if they want to discuss the refereeing they have to look at other decisions, on a different day one of our players would of had a broken leg.

I fucking hate HIVees, but some of them make good points. I cringe when they state something the Taigs did wrong and then tar us with the same brush by saying it was the Old Firm :anguish:

Don't associate me with them.

it looks more a stone wall penalty every time i see it. Thought it was a dive at first but its a definite penalty. The baldy cunt has both hands on Broadfoot and also clips his knee. Its not even a soft penalty decision. Great refereeing. Its a well known fact that collum is a celtic fan but to be honest i didnt have any doubts that he would be fair. Can you imagine what the reaction would be from them if a ref who was a well known Rangers fan was given an old firm game to referee? There would be letters sent to every cunt demanding action. I can guarantee that they would make such a fuss that any well known Rangers supporting refs would never be allowed to referee an old firm game. Its only a matter of time before some poor cunt of a ref gets slashed in the street or worse and celtic football club should be heavily fined and threatened with a points deduction as they are making it worse.

Most of them are right about what they say - Saying Broadfoot should be ashamed and is an embarrassment is a joke though. Players will always dive, no matter what, some get away with it, some don't, but it's never usually such a huge talking point (In the last OF game, McGready got Jig sent off 'cause of a dive, never heard about that :rolleyes:) Didn't effect the result anyway, he sure looked guilty with those 3-1 gestures to the tims though :lol:

Tims are scum, Hibs are scum, and we are top of the league!

That's the thing tho broadfoot didn't dive there was contact made. <cr>

Gordon Smith made the same point on the BBC radio Scotland tonight aswell.

They asked him if Neil Lennon is entitled to demand answers from the SFA and he said "yes, he is. Provided he's asking for answers on why Stokes and Samaras stayed on the pitch also"

Well said, that man.

Gordon Smith made the same point on the BBC radio Scotland tonight aswell.

They asked him if Neil Lennon is entitled to demand answers from the SFA and he said "yes, he is. Provided he's asking for answers on why Stokes and Samaras stayed on the pitch also"

Well said, that man.

Someone should demand those questions to that fucking rhat