Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, because God forbid we have some controversy and debate on here - that's not the done thing on a football message board eh?

I'll continue to say whatever the fuck I like, thanks.

Batter in, I will continue to moderate.

:clap: :clap:

fuck them mate... (tu)

Aye very good. Us against them blah, blah, blah.

He is always at it with this kind of thing, he knows fine well the reaction it will get yet he keeps on going with the whole "I don't see the problem" pish. It is boring. He can say what the fuck he likes as much as he wants. In the same way I can tell him to give it a rest as much as I want to.

Aye very good. Us against them blah, blah, blah.

He is always at it with this kind of thing, he knows fine well the reaction it will get yet he keeps on going with the whole "I don't see the problem" pish. It is boring. He can say what the fuck he likes as much as he wants. In the same way I can tell him to give it a rest as much as I want to.

You come over all power hungry. Like i said, deal with the other fucking clowns on here aswell. :sherlock:

Get yer thumb out yer arse and start modding some of the other fuck wits on here that start arguments over everything just because they think it's funny and passes their time. :wanker:

You know what the report button does? It reports posts or posters that you have an issue with, bring them to our attention and we will take action accordingly.

I don't have time to thumb through every single thread for these "fuck wits".

You know what the report button does? It reports posts or posters that you have an issue with, bring them to our attention and we will take action accordingly.

I don't have time to thumb through every single thread for these "fuck wits".

Obviously not a very good mod then are you?

It's blatantly obvious who does what n gets away with it on these boards.