Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen brother.

Who needs enemies with some of our support!

I would hope people would remember the fallen that fought for this Great Empire.

I'd rather people respect the death of the fallen because they want to... not because they are forced to.

If they dont want to respect them then thats up to them. They are scum in my eyes though.

He is in the public eye, he is on the BBC, I pay the License fee, I demand to know.

Surely if you feel that strongly then you should be on the telephone to the BBC and asking them?

Or write and ask them why a guest on sportscene wasn't wearing a poppy?

I'm not the grass on this forum (Boab).

But since you're good at catching TWB at everything then mabye you should open your eyes and see the users for yourself.

Well when you have decided that you feel like grassing just drop me or any of the others a PM and let us know. Or report the users you think at it.

Consider my eyes open from now on.

Still doesn't him from being a scumbag.

It's almost as if you're justifying what he's doing.

Not at all.

I agree with him. It's an insult to the memory of those who died if scumbags like Hartley are grudgingly forced to wear one.

One man who takes pride in the poppy is worth more than eleven who don't.

I'd rather people respect the death of the fallen because they want to... not because they are forced to.

If they dont want to respect them then thats up to them. They are scum in my eyes though.

He is working for the public sector...so in my eyes that means taking my tax money.

If you watch the BBC,how many presenters wear a poppy?I would say about 99% of there employees.

Surely if you feel that strongly then you should be on the telephone to the BBC and asking them?

Or write and ask them why a guest on sportscene wasn't wearing a poppy?

a e-mail has already been sent. not that i will get an answer.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Not at all.

I agree with him. It's an insult to the memory of those who died if scumbags like Hartley are grudgingly forced to wear one.

One man who takes pride in the poppy is worth more than eleven who don't.

I agree he shouldn't be forced, I didn't say he should be.

I'm actually just bored of reading about Celtic and/or Celtic supporters in the General Sports section.

Nearly 20 of the first 25 thread posted in it today have been about Celtic. Extremely fucking repetitive.

I'm actually just bored of reading about Celtic and/or Celtic supporters in the General Sports section.

Nearly 20 of the first 25 thread posted in it today have been about Celtic. Extremely fucking repetitive.

This isnt about Celtic or celtic supporters. This is about a BBC employee not wearing a poppy.

I do totally agree with the rest of your posts, I dont want him to be forced to wear one, I would like to know his reasons for not wearing one and hope he isnt employed by the BBC again.

How come nobody replied to my comment about MisterC?

Because nobody pays much attention to you?

TWB isn't fishing, a lot of the time he is serious which is fine. He believes what he believes, that is his prerogative. His views and his stance on a lot of issues is the polar opposite from the majority of Rangers fans and it causes arguments.

I wasn't telling him to shut up like he would face any kind of action like pre-mod or anything like that. He was doing my head in that was all.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Because nobody pays much attention to you?

TWB isn't fishing, a lot of the time he is serious which is fine. He believes what he believes, that is his prerogative. His views and his stance on a lot of issues is the polar opposite from the majority of Rangers fans and it causes arguments.

I wasn't telling him to shut up like he would face any kind of action like pre-mod or anything like that. He was doing my head in that was all.

What's your problem?