Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because nobody pays much attention to you?

TWB isn't fishing, a lot of the time he is serious which is fine. He believes what he believes, that is his prerogative. His views and his stance on a lot of issues is the polar opposite from the majority of Rangers fans and it causes arguments.

I wasn't telling him to shut up like he would face any kind of action like pre-mod or anything like that. He was doing my head in that was all.

:clap:

This isnt about Celtic or celtic supporters. This is about a BBC employee not wearing a poppy.

I do totally agree with the rest of your posts, I dont want him to be forced to wear one, I would like to know his reasons for not wearing one and hope he isnt employed by the BBC again.

Possibly, but I doubt this would have reached the end of one page had the person in the studio not openly admitted to being a Celtic fan.

I'm actually just bored of reading about Celtic and/or Celtic supporters in the General Sports section.

Nearly 20 of the first 25 thread posted in it today have been about Celtic. Extremely fucking repetitive.

What do you expect when we've just humped them? :sherlock:

Possibly, but I doubt this would have reached the end of one page had the person in the studio not openly admitted to being a Celtic fan.

I would still have started this thread no matter who was in the studio. you have 3 men in front of the camera, 2 wearing poppies, 1 not.Weird. they dont even have to buy them, its part of the "wardrobe" if you like.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

You. This is all a facade, TWB isn't the problem you are.

You have never met me in person so you can't judge if it's a "facade".

What drew you to this conclusion?

Possibly the dribbles of shit that come out of your mouth and some how end up on here.

You're an irritating bastard. :sherlock:

It's only the OT I have a laugh in, it's filled with serious bastards, like simon.

My issue with TWB was the facade I would have been talking about.

You said in the past I have a "facade"

Explain.

Right, this has got out of hand. Lets all agree, Paul Hartley = cocksocket. He should wear a poppy as a mark of respect but he shouldn't be forced because that would be very wrong. Can we call it a day and talk about Rangers now?

You said in the past I have a "facade"

Explain.

Did I? I say so many things it is hard to keep up.

I must have meant you act like a bit of an arsehole when I am sure there is a half decent lad deep down inside just wanting to get out.

Not unlike TWB, he gives it big licks about singing but soon as he has had a bevvy he is in about it with everyone else.

Did I? I say so many things it is hard to keep up.

I must have meant you act like a bit of an arsehole when I am sure there is a half decent lad deep sown inside just wanting to get out.

Not unlike TWB, he gives it big licks about singing but soon as he has had a bevvy he is in about it with everyone else.

:lol: