Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Did I? I say so many things it is hard to keep up.

I must have meant you act like a bit of an arsehole when I am sure there is a half decent lad deep down inside just wanting to get out.

Not unlike TWB, he gives it big licks about singing but soon as he has had a bevvy he is in about it with everyone else.

I may act like an arsehole in the OT, but nowhere else.

Did I? I say so many things it is hard to keep up.

I must have meant you act like a bit of an arsehole when I am sure there is a half decent lad deep down inside just wanting to get out.

Not unlike TWB, he gives it big licks about singing but soon as he has had a bevvy he is in about it with everyone else.

Outrageous, how dare you?!

a thread using poppies to pointscore over a tim :anguish:

let them do what they want, its their choice and they will undoubtedly look bad for it

we dont have to point score by pointing it out every time it happens

no one is point scoring, if anything it is showing the BBC up as much as it is the tramp.

we dont need to show them up, let them do that

by starting threads like this it looks like a pointscoring attempt, even if it genuinely isnt

he has shown himself up for what he is, I was bringing it to everyones attention

we dont need to show them up, let them do that

by starting threads like this it looks like a pointscoring attempt, even if it genuinely isnt

No it dosen't,it shows us why were Concerned where our tax money is going.

These people are not welcome in our country unless they behave them selfs. ;)

One thing though and that is that its only the 27th October, I think thats way too early back in the day people only wore them in the week running up to Rememberance Sunday and its over 2 weeks until 11/11. I dunno I just think its a bit early sorry if that offends just stating an opinion. Of course its important to wear them and if the others were then he should have as well. My main problem with Hartley is he is a Rangers hating inarticulate wee ned who, to add insult to injury, is now captain of the sheep playing under Mick McGhoo. He really is a cunt.