Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes a prick. But Id rather he didnt wear one if he doesnt believe in what it stands for, it shows him up to be a disrespectful wank.

P.S He blethers on about how proud he is to play for his country bla bla but yet refuses to where a poppy...? Prick!!

Some folk need to take a step back.

Those being remembered by wearing a poppy died fighting for freedom. Freedom to choose. It would be a bit ironic fighting for freedom then forcing everyone to be the same.

We live in a democracy.

Me personally, couldn't give a fuck what Hartley does or doesn't do. He doesn't deserve one iota of my train of thought.

Some folk need to take a step back.

Those being remembered by wearing a poppy died fighting for freedom. Freedom to choose. It would be a bit ironic fighting for freedom then forcing everyone to be the same.

We live in a democracy.

Me personally, couldn't give a fuck what Hartley does or doesn't do. He doesn't deserve one iota of my train of thought.

great shout.

i know he's a rangers-hating scum bag regardless - but say he just didnt think to donate and get one - maybe he thought it was a bit early? seen as it aint even november yet?!

There was a guy on the news there not wearing one. Then someone they interviewed, and then the weatherman didnt have one either.

Emails fired off with many questions answered!

Yes, if he is on the Beeb, he should wear one, but we don't know the reasons why he hasn't? Shortages?

I have mine on and remember all that fought for us. And that's the bigger picture. Not that Hartley didn't wear one.

What i find sad is people who refuse to wear a poppy. They should all remember that if the fallen had not fought for our country, we would all be speaking German. You cant force people to wear them, but they are scum in my eyes.

It's his decision as to wither or not he wears a Poppy, I'd rather that he didn't feel forced to wear one, I'd rather that he stood by what he believes in.

Although, I don't really care enough about him to have an argument because of him, or to be offended by this.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

It's his decision as to wither or not he wears a Poppy, I'd rather that he didn't feel forced to wear one, I'd rather that he stood by what he believes in.

Although, I don't really care enough about him to have an argument because of him, or to be offended by this.

:craphead:

People saying they shoulnd't be forced to wear one, im sure the people who fought and died for us in WW1 and WW2 would be pretty sad to know about people in our society who would rather forget about them or don't give a fuck about them when they give the ultimate sacrifice.

Never would you get this in Russia, people are proud to remember their men and women who died for their cause. Only in the United Kingdom which is full of rats who milk the system and tell our soldiers to go home while living off the pound and getting an education in the United Kingdom.

Sad to see.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Go and look it up, it's a word, a simple word at that.

Its "whether" you idiot.

"wither" means something completely different.

Of course, but if he chooses not to then people can rightly think he's scum. That's THEIR choice.

I think you try and act too profound sometimes.

I think he is simply expressing his view.

I am in agreement with Mr W/beary.

The man wasn't wearing a poppy.

That is his choice.

Britain is a democracy after all.