Paul Hartley, you dirty fenian scum bastard

Dennis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes i wish Ulster would break from the UK with the amount of rats who live in the UK and shame the union and our brave soldiers who fought for our country. Telling our own soldiers to go home in our own country. Im fucking ashamed of the UK now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some shite gets spouted on here.

People saying they shoulnd't be forced to wear one, im sure the people who fought and died for us in WW1 and WW2 would be pretty sad to know about people in our society who would rather forget about them or don't give a fuck about them when they give the ultimate sacrifice.

Never would you get this in Russia, people are proud to remember their men and women who died for their cause. Only in the United Kingdom which is full of rats who milk the system and tell our soldiers to go home while living off the pound and getting an education in the United Kingdom.

Sad to see.

You'll want to watch your wording here.

FULL of Rats? I don't think so, everyone I know is wearing Poppies.

Sometimes i wish Ulster would break from the UK with the amount of rats who live in the UK and shame the union and our brave soldiers who fought for our country. Telling our own soldiers to go home in our own country. Im fucking ashamed of the UK now.

Ulster's like 45% rhats :lol: