How do I get tickets for

Deanow

Im a season ticket holder I never ticked the box for semis and finals so how do I go about getting one? Will there be a season ticket priority sale ? Just making sure as I dont want to miss out if its Celtic in the semis and then I miss out on a ticket.

If we get the tims, tickets will be given to those on the CCCS, then supporters clubs.

If you're in a supporters club, it's probably your best chance.

Cheers I know someone who could get me a ticket for it but would rather get myself if I could.

So no season ticket prioritys that havent signed up for the CCCS

CCCS get first shout. Based on recent seasons that could be anywhere between 15,000-20,000 tickets for semi finals then supporters clubs. If its Celtic we get then you have at best a slim chance of a ticket.

I hope to fuck you have attended every other game this season with a question like that.

If not, GOAT will have your head.

Sometimes he has a point though.

It doesn't bother me if there's a game with a bad turnout as people have all sorts of reasons for not attending.

Butttt

We had about 3 thousand there tonight, max and every fucker will want a Celtic ticket if we get them in the next round of the exact same competition.

It could have been a very expensive night for me if someone from here didn't take 6 last minute tickets for tonight off me at a cost of £120.

and everyone wants to go next round if we get drawn against the tims lol. They all of a sudden have money and all of a sudden can get the night off work or someone to take the weans to dancing etc.