Tonights crowd

GOAT

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finish Uni at 5 on a wednesday. I live in Edinburgh, is that a good enough excuse?

Did you go because you couldn't be bothered because it was only Kilmarnock?

Or because it was raining?

No? Then wind yer neck in pal, it's not aimed at you.

People are not made of money and can only go to so many games.

Too many people couldn't be arsed showing up. It's them I have the problem with, because they are the ones that will do me and others out of tickets when we have the chance of winning the league.

Unfortunately train time-tables aren't tailored to my needs.

I met a mate in the pub just before the game, he arrived just on 7.30pm, plenty time to walk to the ground and be in before kick off.

I'll give you 3 guesses which city he works in and what time he finishes at.......

You don't need to justify why you never attended, you also don't need to make an excuse up.

£40 for a ticket on sunday,then £20 for 2nite,home game on sat then an away trip in europe next tues,a lot of bears maybe couldnt afford it 2nite plus all the costs with travel and if they had the choice to miss 1 of these games it would have been 2nite.

Too many people couldn't be arsed showing up. It's them I have the problem with, because they are the ones that will do me and others out of tickets when we have the chance of winning the league.

Tbf you've got a point there, I didn't get to Easter road on the spl winning day, I think in total I went to 30 games ish last season and didn't get the ticket I wanted for Easter rd. The stadium rebuild work didn't help I suppose

We should also bare in mind its the end of the month, payday Friday for me, I'm skint but had to get money for bus off my old man, some people also simply dont budget for cup games, especially when they might be booked for valencia next week

We should also bare in mind its the end of the month, payday Friday for me, I'm skint but had to get money for bus off my man, some people also simply dont budget for cup games, especially when they might be booked for valencia next week

As I said people who are skint is not who this is aimed at. I understand money is tight.

We should also bare in mind its the end of the month, payday Friday for me, I'm skint but had to get money for bus off my man some people also simply dont budget for cup games, especially when they might be booked for valencia next week

off my old man* lol

I think the point he's making is folk that go all the time should get 1st dibs on big game tiks, maybe like a tier system. Tier 1- goes to every game, tier 2- 3/4 of the games, tier 3- 1/2 and so on. Tickets then dribble down the tiers when in short supply. Pretty much like the travel club system