Tonights crowd

GOAT

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

You're Rangers' greatest fan!! COOL!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main fact of the matter is, it is a shitey competition that means nothing more than being one part of the treble, it has no other status attached to it, no one really bothers their arse about it unless we draw that lot or it is the final and a good excuse for a day out.

I personally have no problems with fans that don't bother going to these games, it is a personal choice that has a reasonable expense attached to it.

I think the point he's making is folk that go all the time should get 1st dibs on big game tiks, maybe like a tier system. Tier 1- goes to every game, tier 2- 3/4 of the games, tier 3- 1/2 and so on. Tickets then dribble down the tiers when in short supply. Pretty much like the travel club system

Cant argue with that,some sort of proof of purchase scheme.

If you've sat freezing your nuts off at every game it's only fair you get first choice at the biggies.

Cant argue with that,some sort of proof of purchase scheme.

If you've sat freezing your nuts off at every game it's only fair you get first choice at the biggies.

I think it would be fair, we went up to Perth midweek at the tail end of last season and it's was baltic, snow/rain, terrible driving conditions, gubbed 4-1 etc etc, it's nights like that, they make u feel uve been robbed if u don't get a ticket for the likes of the Easter rd game. Trust me

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

You are like a menopausal woman.

The atmosphere tonight was pathetic! Was with a bunch of pals tried to dong got looks off of " fans" then one was chucked out for celebrating best thing was the train home .!!!

The atmosphere tonight was pathetic! Was with a bunch of pals tried to dong got looks off of " fans" then one was chucked out for celebrating best thing was the train home .!!!

Were you one of the ones standing that constantly sang drinking md?laugh.gif

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

skint, and all money is going towards driving, got my test this week coming.

that good enough ?

Sell yer body :sherlock:

Too many people couldn't be arsed showing up. It's them I have the problem with, because they are the ones that will do me and others out of tickets when we have the chance of winning the league.

This might surprise - but it's really none of your business why, when or on what people choose to spend their money.

And this is a fact - if regular supporters are frustrated at dipping out on tickets for bigger matches then place the blame at the feet of the guilty parties, and it's not those who exercise their right to pick and choose. If blame can be apportioned then it is the fault of The Rangers as a club and it's organisation.

The Rangers - easily - could introduce a loyalty scheme that rewards regular attendance with priority access to ticket distribution. So why not take your understandable complaint to the one place where you might find a solution?