Tonights crowd

GOAT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you need to be part of the CCCS or in a RCS to get away tickets.

I can never get away tickets whenever I try and would have loved to have went yesterday.

I go to every home game including the cup games so don't start your cant be bothered stuff on me. :lol:

I was there last night and find this thread pathetic! That bad I had to make an account. After a decent enough game the last thing on my mind would be to come to here and moan about the fans! At the end of the day those that weren't there missed a cracking goal for the 1st and an excellent finish for the 2nd as well as seeing a few players play in the flesh that some may have not got the chance to see before.

It's their loss if they missed out and I couldn't care less either. Either this is a big fishing trip or the OP is being serious but either way it is pathetic :lol:

:beer1:

Don't you need to be part of the CCCS or in a RCS to get away tickets.

I can never get away tickets whenever I try and would have loved to have went yesterday.

I go to every home game including the cup games so don't start your cant be bothered stuff on me. :lol:

You need to be in the CCCS or an RSC to get the bigger game tickets like the taigs at Hampden or Celtic Park, unless you get very lucky.

Why don't you just check the ticket section? I put up away tickets for every single game without fail and sometimes the uptake is shocking, to say the least.

You need to be in the CCCS or an RSC to get the bigger game tickets like the taigs at Hampden or Celtic Park, unless you get very lucky.

Why don't you just check the ticket section? I put up away tickets for every single game without fail and sometimes the uptake is shocking, to say the least.

I will more often m8.

Would love to go to away games.

my take on this whole thing is GOAT is still pissed off from not getting a ticket for easter road which is fair enough but in all honesty i reckon of the 1,100 ticket we got ,the majority will have went to guys who attend most games

me , myself i try to attend as many games as i can, and im lucky enough to afford to do this,so i see no difference frm watching the gers away to kilmarnock or at home to manchester united, its still the gers im watching

You shut yer mouth as well.Ya fucking dobber (tu)

Magic, best word even created! :D

Who gives a fuck where yer mates from and what time he got to the stadium at.

If people can't go to mid-week games thats up to them.It's none of your or anyone else's Business. ;)

That would be why I said he didn't need to justify why he never attended. ;)

Reading the entire post is normally a good idea before jumping in. (tu)

OP is fishing, 7500 was attendance given on the radio i think, at Rubgy Park on a cold Wed night, thats a tremendous crowd. Tut tut to the fans giving excuses why they couldnt go, lads, you need not answer to anyone.

*thumbs up*

No im not. Too many of our support just cannae be bothered unless its a game against the bheggers.

my take on this whole thing is GOAT is still pissed off from not getting a ticket for easter road which is fair enough but in all honesty i reckon of the 1,100 ticket we got ,the majority will have went to guys who attend most games

me , myself i try to attend as many games as i can, and im lucky enough to afford to do this,so i see no difference frm watching the gers away to kilmarnock or at home to manchester united, its still the gers im watching

It's not that either. I just want to see the fans follow and cheer on the team against everyone, no just the mhanky mob.

I will more often m8.

Would love to go to away games.

If u turn up to away grounds b4 the match you'll get tickets, excluding Celtic ( it's much more difficult at times) and big games like hibs last yr.

They are generally very easy to come by for the most part though

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

Was thinking during the game and way home. what will GOAT be making of the crowdlaugh.gif, tongue.gif

I'll go to all the away games if you pay for my ticket & flights GOAT.. oh and you better put me up and pay my loss of earnings too. Deal?

Read the full thread, you know this is not aimed at you.

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

not everyone is from glasgow. :sherlock:

No im not. Too many of our support just cannae be bothered unless its a game against the bheggers.

Why dont you start a campaign to lower ticket prices at Ibrox? Our away ends are huge everywhere we go, even in Europe, we are the very best supported club in the world away from home. I happen to think Ibrox is too small, even though we dont fill it every single week, its more than 90%-95% full every other week.

I would love to know what your real problem is GOAT, a side note, i have bought 4 tickets for the Inverness game, 4 of us travelling through for it, 2 adults, 2 kids, we cannot wait. There are still a good few availible from £21 upwards and from £5 for kids. I highly recommend all Bears come along.