Jelavic to be back next month - Scotsman article

nvager

Hopefully not.

Make sure he is 100% fit and then bring him back. No point rushing him back only to have him suffer a setback and be out for another few weeks. Middle of January will be a more realistic date.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Hopefully not.

Make sure he is 100% fit and then bring him back. No point rushing him back only to have him suffer a setback and be out for another few weeks. Middle of January will be a more realistic date.

I see what you're saying, it's similar to what I posted, but I don't know how you can give your estimation on when he should be back?

You examined his injury? :sherlock:

i actually beg the doctors at ibrox not to rush him back

nothing in scotland is better than what we have currently, and with him ineligible for euro games i would rather he didnt come back till middle of january if it meant everyone concerned were 100% certain he is fully fit

remember we've rushed guys back before and its made things worse, we will likely need jelavic closer to the end of the season than in the next 8-10 weeks when people are still fit and have less niggling injuries

I see what you're saying, it's similar to what I posted, but I don't know how you can give your estimation on when he should be back?

You examined his injury? :sherlock:

It's not an injury in which he can come straight back in and carry on the way he was playing before. If we rush him back to soon he could go over on his ankle again and be out of action for a lot longer.

I hope we make sure he is 100% fit and ready before he comes back. We have a habit of rushing players back from injury.