Meeting Tonight

kplfishtank

Went along to Ibrox tonight for pre Valencia meeting:

This was the main points brought up

1 Mr Martin brought up the singing of unsuitable songs and the add ons creeping back into games

2 All independant travellers must pick up match tickets from Holiday Inn Hotel (no exceptions)

3 All Thomas Cook travellers will be given match tickets whilst on plane on outward journey

4 Rangers fans have been allocated sections in NORTH SECTION of stadium around about the corner flag area on level three of the ground, entering from turnstyles N15 & N16

5 Fans are being advised to arrive in plenty of time for kick off as every fan will be searched before entering the stadium

most of this is what we expect on our euro trips so i dont forsee any problems except maybe the usual over enthusiastic spanish copper with a baton

but most important of the lot: everyone travelling should enjoy your trip and hopefully we can come home with a point or three

Why would people stop singing The Billy Boys in a competition (Scotland) that UEFA have no juristiction over?

I would refuse to sing The Billy Boys in a stadium in European competition, just in case but in Scottish competition? fucking no chance. SFA, SPL, Strathclyde Police etc haven't told me not to sing it.

i cant see how ftp could ever help the team some of whom are probably catholic. but even leaving that aside footballs no place for politics.

the bb helps the tean thats a different story. apparently it was back in manchester so murrays got a choice to make. if its banned prove it becasuse most people either dont believe it is or think murray banned it not uefa.

i cant see how ftp could ever help the team some of whom are probably catholic. but even leaving that aside footballs no place for catholic's.

the bb helps the tean thats a different story. apparently it was back in manchester so murrays got a choice to make. if its banned prove it becasuse most people either dont believe it is or think murray banned it not uefa.

Couldn't agree more.

Murray is only worried about how much attention the team gets from so called"secterian" songs being sung at games. Not for any other reason but he wont get top dollar fer the team. Sick of him not supporting the fans who support the team fully. TBB should be sang loud and proud. It's a great tune that represents us. If thats banned next will be fathers advice and build my gallows so sing all of them as loud as possible. FTP well thats a personal choice but really only fits against the scum. Weather we sing that in Europe doesn't matter. Telling us NOT to sing something only drives us te sing them so their best bet would be te not say shit. Just my opinion so old foggies don't get yer panties in a twist.

Murray is only worried about how much attention the team gets from so called"secterian" songs being sung at games. Not for any other reason but he wont get top dollar fer the team. Sick of him not supporting the fans who support the team fully. TBB should be sang loud and proud. It's a great tune that represents us. If thats banned next will be fathers advice and build my gallows so sing all of them as loud as possible. FTP well thats a personal choice but really only fits against the scum. Weather we sing that in Europe doesn't matter. Telling us NOT to sing something only drives us te sing them so their best bet would be te not say shit. Just my opinion so old foggies don't get yer panties in a twist.

well said (tu)

why do the folk on the thomas cook flights not have to go to the holiday inn like everyone else?????

Because once yer oan the plane, it's pretty obvious yer going tae the game and will be using yer ticket yerself.

Unless ye like flyin aboot Europe for no apparent reason.........................................:sherlock: