***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

I really cant see us scoring over there :anguish: I hope my thoughts are wrong obviously. I`d take your hand off for a draw aslong as we are second in the group going into the last two games its gives us great belief :sherlock:

Valencia looked really strong down the wings against Zaragoza but they look pretty susceptible on the counter and Zaragoza could have knicked it more than once.

If we can take a point, we can take 3, but if we arent solid we could get pumped

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :lafferty:

:miller:

I really wish we had a "FOSTER EMOTICON" lol

It sucks to hear that Weiss and Edu are out 'coz they were both crucial to our goal at Ibrox.

I don't feel discouraged from the Caley game, if we play like we did at home then we should come back with a good result. Valencia will attack more now that they are in Spain so we have to be well organised, with a high level of concentration.

Head: Valencia 0-0 Gers

Heart: Valencia 0-1/2 Gers

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::broadfoot::weir::bougherra::papac:

:davis::mcculloch::edu::Naismith:

:miller:

A game in which we'll either get a fantastic result or come back with a heavy defeat.

If I was to stick my neck out and give a prediction I'd say my heart is telling me we'll get a draw but my head is telling me we'll lose by 2.

Not too confident over this one however I think we may be able to sneak a draw. Was speaking to someone earlier who had a dream that it was 2-1 Rangers with Lafferty getting the winner in the last minute. Would love that to happen but I would take a draw.

Think all the pressure will be on Valencia to preform tommorow, they know we will sit back so will have to find a way to break our formation up. Can't see us playing the same way we did at home and think we will miss Edu despite what some may say. I'd be happy with another draw but would be delighted with a win.

im pretty chilled out about tomorrow night for some reason. don't think we will get beat

and will come back with a draw. a win would be fantastic as i dont think man u will win

in turkey, meaning its all to play for. in walter we trust.

Never won a Champions League tie in Spain, now would be the time to do it!

The only thing that has worried me so far is that we aren't taking our chances. We should have had 3 or 4 against Bursaspor and Valencia.

Never won a Champions League tie in Spain, now would be the time to do it!

The only thing that has worried me so far is that we aren't taking our chances. We should have had 3 or 4 against Bursaspor and Valencia.

Yeah I feel the same that's why I think we can only hope for a draw at Valencia I don't think we are going to get as many chances we had at home, I am sure of that. If we struggle as much with the few chances we get I can't see us getting more than a goal I see Valencia playing more openly and getting more chances than they did at Ibrox. I think a draw is realistic.

Assuming Edu misses out:

McGregor

Foster Weir Bougherra Papac Broadfoot

Whittaker Davis McCulloch Naismith

Miller

Reckon that may be a possibility.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if that was the starting eleven if Edu is out, as looks likely.