***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

I have a lot of respect for Walter but being 2-0 and still seeing the same rigid formation just is annoying and want to see an attempt to change it see what happens. They are weak at the back and keeper looks suspect.

Off topic for me tonight I think,can't be doing with folk that just sign on to moan like fuck.

Hands up guilty on that m8. I just don't understand why we can't adjust the approach if it's plain that there are glaring faults in it.

After our know it all fans wanting to sell him for anything last season? No chance, he loves it here, we would never get his true value anyway the way we do business. I wouldnt sell him unless it was very silly money.

(tu) Not saying he doesn't mate....that's a given...but to be honest.....anyone bidding £3m-£4m for him is more than likely to get their man. He's into the last year of his contract next season!

(tu) The defeat is hard to take mate....it's a sign of our success this season that we're so dismayed at getting beaten 2-0 by Valencia in Spain.

That said, some people just have to take a breath once in a while!

I'm gutted mate but some of the comments are fucking ridiculous.

We should have destroyed them at Ibrox.

This is our 16th game this season and no-ones had a decent rest, the squad is small and it showed tonight.

1 defeat in 16 games and Walter is getting abused.. shit imagine losing away to Valencia, disgrace!!

Some people just expect far too much!

Aye its a fuckin nightmare when we drop points. People seem to think we have a god given right to win every game.

OK, this is nonsense. Aye, they're a good side, but we have practically rolled over for them tonight. Last game we took the fight to them and should have and could have won it by a good few goals. Broadfoot has been gash, so put Foster in and see if things improve - he's got twice the pace and could have been far more of a spark. Maybe we're not as good a side, but a lesser side can beat a better one IF it believes in itself and has a right go.

i don't want to say but i will, certain people on here just don't like to see the truth stare them in the face, the whole team apart from one or two have been brolliant, mcshagger fault at the first i feel has been magnicient, our two full backs are absolute rotten, the middle has been a shambles with nobody supporting miller, no subs again for 80 plus mins and smith doesn't like to change a damn thing.

he picture of him just sitting there with his arms folded said it all, he's conseeded defeat.

3-0

gutless