***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

its the west of scotland mate ,the importance is they will be gloating ,and they wouldnt be if we fuckin showed up tonight ,what do we do ,we wave a white flag instead of the no surrender flag that our supporters expect ,im sick of our defeatest attitude in europe,we have as much balls as the french in battle and thats saying something..

We've been great in europe up until tonight if we had lost 1-0 this wouldn't have been as big a deal but losing 3-0 and it could have been much worse than that, is not acceptable.

its the west of scotland mate ,the importance is they will be gloating ,and they wouldnt be if we fuckin showed up tonight ,what do we do ,we wave a white flag instead of the no surrender flag that our supporters expect ,im sick of our defeatest attitude in europe,we have as much balls as the french in battle and thats saying something..

I really don't understand why you care. As if they are in any position to gloat.

Come on to fuck, Gaz! You're definitely at the wind up now mate. This is our first defeat of the season and our 4th game in Europe!

fuxake KEV ..im gutted ,we where shite ,we deserve more ,and i cant stand the pish im gonna have to take ..thats all ive been saying ..ok these guys dont know me ,but as u know i speak my mind ,im not bad mouthin any bear ,im just pure amd simple,gutted..we all have our opinions and maybe none more bitter than mine ,ok im maybe too much dyed in the wool and cant shrug a defeat off as some can ,but im afraid thats just me as u know ..apologies for being so bitter guys ..

fuxake KEV ..im gutted ,we where shite ,we deserve more ,and i cant stand the pish im gonna have to take ..thats all ive been saying ..ok these guys dont know me ,but as u know i speak my mind ,im not bad mouthin any bear ,im just pure amd simple,gutted..we all have our opinions and maybe none more bitter than mine ,ok im maybe too much dyed in the wool and cant shrug a defeat off as some can ,but im afraid thats just me as u know ..apologies for being so bitter guys ..

You need to be able to differentiate between being beaten by one of the biggest clubs on the planet and Hamilton Accies and the like

We have absolutely no right to a result home or away against a team like Valencia

There are some defeats you need to take mate. This is one of them. Valencia are a great side and they were simply better than us tonight. There's absolutely nothing the tims have over us so don't let them get to you (tu)

fuckin hate them with a passion ,as we all do,anythin that gives them a glimmer of oneupmanship i cant handle .

can see them right now laughin up their sleeves the fkn pricks .that alone annoys me .just wish we had put up a fight and made the defeat easier to accept, for all bears .

Don't turn up tomorrow then!

I just hope if we start getting a lot of injuries it's at a time when we aren't having to play 2 games a week.

It would be galling to loose the league to lennon because of a paper thin squad but it could well happen

We were a disgrace last night lads - I am just back - wish I never went - the Polis pulled a fast one to stop Bears going over -

when the ground opened an extra part for Bears and we were all over the stadium

McGregor was the best Ger on the park, and the Spanish noticed - would not be surprised if Valencia put an offer in !

Jauquin was different class (no7) thats why he is called Mr Valencia

well done to the bears no trouble and sang as per usual all through !

We should have buried them at home, it didn't happen, it sucks.

However, yesterday we were outclassed by a great team with some brilliant players (Mata, wtf).

No shame in that.

Now comes ManU, at home I think we can draw which guarantees us European football after new year.

And that's something I wanted when the draw was made.

They were the better team aye.

Best player on the park was that Joaquín. Went past our players like they weren't even there. We were unlucky at some points where the ball didn't break. I'm happy at least we gave it a go. Naismith was superb I thought, so was Davis and McGregor.

Dunno why Smith played Edu or why it took so long to sub him. He clearly wasn't fit at all and was a step of the pace all night. Seriously didn't do anything of note. Touched the ball about 3 times all night.

Timmy - ha ha yous got humped last night!!!

Reply - Who were you's playing last night? Conversation over!

Reply - 3-1, now fuck off! Conversation over!

Reply - Who's top of the league? Conversation over!

Reply - There are potatoes in Ireland now, why are you still here? Conversation over!

Timmy really has nothing to Braga about!

I'm not that fussed about last night, obviously gutted to be beating, but I really think the 3-0 scoreline was flattering to them, there 3rd goal probably would have cannoned back off the post if it was us it was just one of those nights but all teams have them ! now on to man utd on the 24th, a game I cannot wait for !

Had our chances but in the end we were taken apart by a better team, and there can be no complaints. Just a shame only two of our players decided to turn up, Naismith and McGregor.

Thought from middle to front, Valencia were outstanding, Mata and Joaquin showed us how it's done. Their passing, movement, retention, delivery, pace, quality... showed.