***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

Think Walter will go with:

:mcgregor:

Foster.jpg?t=1288704063 :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:miller:

I'd be pretty pleased to see this line-up, probably bring Lafferty and Hutton on within the last 20 minutes for Miller, Whittaker or McCulloch.

When is Ricky Foster getting a pic?

I took the ownership of making a Foster image so you can use it for the official threads and what not :craphead:

I hope we haven't blown our chances from not winning the first leg.

Happy with a point as it keeps us in control of our quest to be in the last 16.

Hope Edu makes it, I think Lafferty and Broadfoot are replaceable without a big detriment to the team.

C'mon the Bears :crabflute:

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac Whittaker

Naismith Davis McCulloch Lafferty

Miller

I'd rather Foster plays instead of Broadfoot. Foster is quicker and he played very well against them at Ibrox.

Said this before, having Foster and Bougherra's pace at the back is vital.

Yeah that is right, I wil give Foster a chance tonight.

As long as it doesn't involve your bare balls swinging from side to side as your proudly walk up Great Western Road in the buff, I am happy.

Too cold for that carry on kev, nah I think my idea of walking around Glasgow Uni library pretending to play the flute whilst whistling the sash is a much better plan! :lol::pipe:

Think Walter will go with:

:mcgregor:

Foster.jpg?t=1288704063 :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:miller:

I'd be pretty pleased to see this line-up, probably bring Lafferty and Hutton on within the last 20 minutes for Miller, Whittaker or McCulloch.

I took the ownership of making a Foster image so you can use it for the official threads and what not :craphead:

Good man

The great thing - without wanting to sound too pessimistic - is that even IF we lose, our first 3 games have put us in such a position that we would still have a good chance of qualifying.

However, a win would be amazing!

I will lay my cards on the table, a draw or a win is a must if we wish to proceed to the last 16. We cant rely on Man U beating them again. Plus we need to play Man U again, which is thankfully at home.

But as you say not the end of the world if we lose tonight, I think we have done enough to get us third spot at a minimum.

We are the People!!

Long Live the Mighty Gers!!!

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk: