***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

If we can make it to half time with the scoreline 0-0 I reckon we might get a draw at least. The longer the game goes without Valencia scoring the more pressure they're under and the more belief we gain that we can leave the Mestalla with something. (tu)

Tough to come off of our match vs ICT to face them. But it's the CL, so no excuses about being tired etc.

One thing's certain though.. They will show us respect. We have to have the confidence to take our chances when we get them. I really don't want to see us sitting back for 90 mins. We're better than that and have proven that we can use them problems.

I'd also settle for a draw since I don't think they have a chance vs ManU and the Turks might have something that can surprise. Totally nervous now!

0-0 or 1-1.

Yes, Anxiety!

Not an official emoticon until a Mod approves I think, but as for now just right click on the Foster image, select "Copy Image Location" and then put the image tags around it :sherlock:

Foster.jpg?t=1288718363

This will be a completely different game from the one at ibrox. They will come at us right from the start. We need to stay calm and keep them out for 1st 20 mins then start trying to get forward. I think the best we can get is a 0-0 and that would be amazing but I feel this will be a long night.

On a side note, due to the fact we aren't allowed our Tennants sponsor on our shirts tonight, our kit will look even more retro than normal. Apart from the Umbro sign it would look like it was from way back in the day.

On a side note, due to the fact we aren't allowed our Tennants sponsor on our shirts tonight, our kit will look even more retro than normal. Apart from the Umbro sign it would look like it was from way back in the day.

We are wearing Uefa's Respect logo

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac Broadfoot

Naismith McCulloch Davis

Miller

Lafferty

:21:

Can see them coming at us non-stop for the first 30 odd minutes, so we need to be patient and bide our time and let them tire out. We have the pace, Naisy, Whittaker Davis And Miller can put in a hard shift for us and hopefully create a couple of chances..

We Only Need The One...

:21::uk::21: