abdul

yungmoney

what happend to abdul who was on trials with rangers he is a good player why did he not get offerd a contract does anybody know?? please reply i need some info. :rolleyes:

Abdul? Fuck knows last i heard he was throwing petrol bombs at the RUC and the British army.

Stupid papish prick :wanker:

sorry if this annoyed you guys but i was just trying to find out about the young lad....goes by the name of abdul abdulagay or something....i hear he was at celtic then rangers took him on for trials but didnt get offer anything

sorry if this annoyed you guys but i was just trying to find out about the young lad....goes by the name of abdul abdulagay or something....i hear he was at celtic then rangers took him on for trials but didnt get offer anything

Naw, you got this one wrong pal, I heard the young boy Abdul a Gay did get a trial at the piggery but his arse wisna big enough.

No Surrender...No Popery

fuck off ya tim :chopometer: