***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Its here !

The first download for Football Manager 2011 is up !

I have it and its fantastic as usual. :D

Contracts can be a bit of a bitch tho, trying to get Miller on a new deal and his agent is asking for 45k a week....

The agent bit is a very nice addition tho and its better negotiating contracts and deals now.

Kyle Hutton, Greg Wylde, Andrew Little, Jamie Ness and Dylan McGeouch are our brightest talent and have the best future.

So...all the new FM talk in here !

Weird as fuck i was just about to make this thread :lol:

Been playing it for a few hours now, taking ages to get things sorted on it like you say contracts are a bitch, no money at all and only 2 players teams want is Papac and Whittaker at the moment, just got a bid in for Miller from Everton and Villa only £1.9M but at least it will give me something to buy a player

I eventually just got Miller.

His agent was not budging from 37k and I had to add in a 10k appearance fee and a 10k goal bonus and if he hits 25 goals he will get 220k.

So I eventually got him for 20k a week and 10k appearance fee, 10k goal bonus and 220k if he gets 25 goals.

Robert Pires is an option for Rangers and his stats are good he just lacks pace, I messed up my negotiations with him because I was worried to give him 20k a week when he is 36 and his Agent got fed up and left. :lol:

Can't find anyone to sign anymore and the board wouldn't even give me 500k for a loan deal.

I eventually just got Miller.

His agent was not budging from 37k and I had to add in a 10k appearance fee and a 10k goal bonus and if he hits 25 goals he will get 220k.

So I eventually got him for 20k a week and 10k appearance fee, 10k goal bonus and 220k if he gets 25 goals.

Robert Pires is an option for Rangers and his stats are good he just lacks pace, I messed up my negotiations with him because I was worried to give him 20k a week when he is 36 and his Agent got fed up and left. :lol:

Can't find anyone to sign anymore and the board wouldn't even give me 500k for a loan deal.

Had a look at Pires but not worth the £30k+ a week, only about £5k off my budget so fuck that

Where'd you dl it from?

Got it from Hotfile

The game you guys are playing is identical to the demo, there is a patch being released on release date.

Don't think its exact.

All my games on the demo all my best players were getting injured all the time and I have not had an injury yet.

I was fine with the demo as long as they sorted the injuries out and I think they have.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Don't think its exact.

All my games on the demo all my best players were getting injured all the time and I have not had an injury yet.

I was fine with the demo as long as they sorted the injuries out and I think they have.

It is exact, the game had gone gold.

i brought in Kyle Walker on loan from Spurs and Leigh Grifths for 400k

Both been pretty good. 2 prospects for the future if i can buy Walker at the end of his loan

Sold Bougie to Porto for £3.9m

this is on the demo. i will start a new game when i get my copy (tomorrow hopefully)

What signings has everyone made?

I paid £30 earlier for a copy of it, the real deal.

There's a wee games shop opened up near me (I won't spill, for the guy's sake) and I noticed it earlier, so gave them a 'phone and asked if they'd release it early.

The guy goes; "No, pal. We won't. It's out on Friday, so it's out on Friday", quite abruptly. :lol:

Two minutes later, he 'phones me back and goes; "Right, mate. Sorry, Game have been trying to catch me out with this all day. If you pop-up, you can put a sort of deposit down on it, if you know what I mean...".

I was straight and told him I hadn't a fucking clue what he meant, but he said; "Nip in and we can talk about it".

I went in, paid £30 and got the game. That's quite sad over a game, isn't it?

Steam doesn't have the game unlocked, so I've had to install it manually and I don't have the patch. So, I'll mess about with it until Friday.

I paid £30 earlier for a copy of it, the real deal.

There's a wee games shop opened up near me (I won't spill, for the guy's sake) and I noticed it earlier, so gave them a 'phone and asked if they'd release it early.

The guy goes; "No, pal. We won't. It's out on Friday, so it's out on Friday", quite abruptly. :lol:

Two minutes later, he 'phones me back and goes; "Right, mate. Sorry, Game have been trying to catch me out with this all day. If you pop-up, you can put a sort of deposit down on it, if you know what I mean...".

I was straight and told him I hadn't a fucking clue what he meant, but he said; "Nip in and we can talk about it".

I went in, paid £30 and got the game. That's quite sad over a game, isn't it?

Steam doesn't have the game unlocked, so I've had to install it manually and I don't have the patch. So, I'll mess about with it until Friday.

G-Force ?

Anybody selling it early can get done because its illegal so that is why he would have been like that.

If you go down to G-Force they sell you games early but you cant phone and ask because its illegal and incase it is the police etc.

G-Force ?

Anybody selling it early can get done because its illegal so that is why he would have been like that.

If you go down to G-Force they sell you games early but you cant phone and ask because its illegal and incase it is the police etc.

No, it wasn't G-Force. It was called Gameland or something like that.

I'm chuffd I've got it, but I don't want to start a new game without the patch.

EDIT It's also not got the dark skin, which is brutal. The white one kills my eyes.