***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Started a new game the other night, got bored playing in Europe so decided to play in Brazil and went Fluminense, won the Rio State Championship and now joint top of the league.

You need some amount of players to cope with the fixture's, played about 20 games for the state chamionship there's 38 games in the league, the Cup and the Copa Libertadores hasn't even started.

The games are non stop from January to December with a month break in July. I'm in August and played about 16 games in the league the rest have to be played before Christmas and as I've said the Copa Libertadores hasn't even started yet!

I'm losing money like crazy not bought anyone and sold about a dozen players for 16M still only breaking even, was given 380K/W wage bill got it down to 260K/W with 5 players taking 200K/W between them including Deco on 52K/W and Fred on 43K/W and the other 20 players on the other 60K/W.

You're not going to fucking believe this, but McCulloch's out for the next eight weeks now, too. So, his season is over, as well.

Once again, he was injured during a match. An important match that we lost two-one at Kilmarnock, so the Tims are now level with us and only our superioir goal difference keeps us top.

At one point during the match, after McCulloch had been subbed, two of my players were sat on the sideline getting treatment at the same time.

This game is a fucking joke.

EDIT I've also got Kenny McDowall telling me to drop Alexander, Bougherra and Lafferty for poor form. For fucking who, ya big, baldy bastard? Wayne Drummond? Gordon fucking Dick? Wank.

Just been reading through the pages I've missed. Every post seems to be one of your players out for the season!

The bolded bit though- fantastic.

Just been reading through the pages I've missed. Every post seems to be one of your players out for the season!

The bolded bit though- fantastic.

I gave up on that game. :lol:

In the build-up until the next season, I lost Davie Weir and McGregor for a couple of months to injury and it was going down the same route, even though I completely re-done my training.

Fuck this, I thought.

In 2016 with Motherwell, team is

McGregor

Bridge Hutchinson Broadfoot Reynolds

Ryan

Kallstrom Gibson

Forbes

Sturridge Berbatov

In my time i've won the Uefa cup, reached last 16 of CL and won SPL1 twice. Agreed to sign with Sporting Lisbon at the end of the season, if it doesn't work out i'll set my sights on EPL/SPL again. :crabflute:

My Rangers Team January 2017:

De Gea

Weston - David Luiz - Chiellini - Coentrao

Fabregas - Visser - Brown

Pato - Higuain - Aguero

BEAST!

I'd love to see what you've done with the editor, FMRTE, or how many times you've robbed some team of £60m+ for a shite player :sherlock::D

I'd love to see what you've done with the editor, FMRTE, or how many times you've robbed some team of £60m+ for a shite player :sherlock::D

I just used this to give the SPL teams £20m each and the other Scottish teams £15m each, some of the teams have went out and bought a few players at about 90k, St Johnstone just went and bought a shite defender for £1.8m :lol:

I just used this to give the SPL teams £20m each and the other Scottish teams £15m each, some of the teams have went out and bought a few players at about 90k, St Johnstone just went and bought a shite defender for £1.8m :lol:

:lol: :lol: aye its good for finance etc but St. Johnstone etc will only by players of that quality/value because thats all they can attract. Put each of the SPL clubs - outside us and them - reputation to 6000 through FMRTE and you'll be onto a winner in terms of league quality.

:lol: :lol: aye its good for finance etc but St. Johnstone etc will only by players of that quality/value because thats all they can attract. Put each of the SPL clubs - outside us and them - reputation to 6000 through FMRTE and you'll be onto a winner in terms of league quality.

Once the new update comes out I'll probably make a database with better TV and league money then I'll change the clubs and league reputations, at the moment if they went out and signed better players on good wages it would be unsustainable after a season or 2

You can't change League or TV money on FMRTE can you?