***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

YASSS!

I just won the League Cup in extra time against Hearts with big Jelavic heading in a late winner on 90+2.

The team was done in, as well. No Miller, Webster, Beattie or big Sasa. Vlad Weiss, big Davie Weir, Steven Davis and Fleck are all injured while Jig was suspended. I had to give Kerkar, Jamie Ness and Wyle a start in a cup final, even though they hadn't played too often and Stevie Naismith started the game 'tired', ending it 'exhausted'.

What a performance.

Lafferty's injured for a month now, as well. :lol:

I want to type these, just to see the list...

Steven Davis' season is over through injury.

As is Vlad Weiss'.

As is John Fleck's.

As is Jordan McMillan's.

Davie Weir's out for two months.

Kyle Lafferty's out for a month.

Kenny Miller's signed a pre-contract agreement, so I refuse to play him and he's in the reserves.

As is Andy Webster.

As is Sasa Papac.

Incredible.

Lafferty's injured for a month now, as well. :lol:

I want to type these, just to see the list...

Steven Davis' season is over through injury.

As is Vlad Weiss'.

As is John Fleck's.

As is Jordan McMillan's.

Davie Weir's out for two months.

Kyle Lafferty's out for a month.

Kenny Miller's signed a pre-contract agreement, so I refuse to play him and he's in the reserves.

As is Andy Webster.

As is Sasa Papac.

Incredible.

You should probably just play Miller

You should probably just play Miller

I know I should. I'm probably taking the game too seriously, but the cunt has made his bed, so he can sit in the reserves with Webster and big Sasa.

Up until January, Miller had scored twenty-one goals for us and, when Lafferty got injured, I almost gave Archie Campbell his debut. :craphead:

The amount of games are starting to catch-up with the squad, though, and our sixteen games unbeaten run came to an end at Ibrox against Dundee United. They won three-one with Goodwillie causing it. I was chucking £4M at them for him in January, but he'll be here in the summer.

I've brought in that Steffen Iversen for a couple of months, as well. I've never rated him, but he was the only half-decent striker available right now and I was desperate.

I use a training schedule that I got online. I've used it on games before this and had no problem. Most of the injuries are during the game, though. Only a few have been in training.

It's sort of like the end of the season we got to Manchester. Players like Foster and Kerkar are playing week-in, week-out now, just like Broadfoot was back then. :lol:

I was eleven ahead of Celtic, but they've reduced that to three with four games to go, uncluding an Old Firm game at Ibrox. It's tense stuff.

Just there, I made an enquiry for Chris Brunt. £9.9M, they wanted. Spastics.

Also, I've decided I'm retiring at the end of the season and re-adding myself as super Ally. :pipe:

It honestly feels like it.

That's Steven Davis, Shagger, John Fleck, Vlad Weiss, Jordan McMillan, Stevie Naismith out for the rest of the season and, because the squad is so small, they players who're fit are absolutely burst after each game. I've lost count of the amount of 'rest' days I've given the work shy cunts.

I'be got big Sasa, Kenny Miller and Webster in the reserves, but they're dead to me. :crabflute:

You're not going to fucking believe this, but McCulloch's out for the next eight weeks now, too. So, his season is over, as well.

Once again, he was injured during a match. An important match that we lost two-one at Kilmarnock, so the Tims are now level with us and only our superioir goal difference keeps us top.

At one point during the match, after McCulloch had been subbed, two of my players were sat on the sideline getting treatment at the same time.

This game is a fucking joke.

EDIT I've also got Kenny McDowall telling me to drop Alexander, Bougherra and Lafferty for poor form. For fucking who, ya big, baldy bastard? Wayne Drummond? Gordon fucking Dick? Wank.