I'm a Rangers fan from Serbia! Cheers friends

I registered myself on this forum because I like Rangers FC and his wonderful fans! :)

The most succesfull club and his fans are standing ready in Glasgow. :21:

I was watching Man Utd-Rangers, you were great. I really believe that Gers could finish on the second place and go to 1/8 UCL. :)

I'm fan of Partizan Beograd and we play UCL too. :) Here you can see atmosphere on our stadion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ0BfSfV3w0 Same as on Ibrox :)

Cheers mates! And sorry in my Eglish is'nt good. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great honour for me to be on this forum with one of the best fans in the world! :)

I watched game against celtic, you were amazing! Real brave loyalists- no surrender till the last minute! 1-3. RESPECT. :praise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXFCQZTC6c

You're the best team in the world! :21:

It's a great honour for me to be on this forum with one of the best fans in the world! :)

I watched game against celtic, you were amazing! Real brave loyalists- no surrender till the last minute! 1-3. RESPECT. :praise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXFCQZTC6c

You're the best team in the world! :21:

Aw thanks you're not so bad yourself I don't like to be singled out though.

Welcome :21:

Greetings.

I've always preferred Red Star for some reason, not sure why. What's the history between Red Star and Partizan?

They have more trophies only in football, but we are way ahead from them in other sports. In the last 20 years, we are much more better then them in football. Our fans are very loyal to club, not like thiers. They attack their own player and their wives, that's not real supporting. I was on the match PArtizan-Arsenal. We lost 1-3 but whole stadion stayed and sang 1 hour after the final whistle. That's real love for the club, like Rangers fans. :21: We were singing: ''When the time comes, when you won't be the best, I'll love you Partizan, with whole my heart''. :)

Here the atmosphere from Arsenal game :

Because I say so :D

Basically Red Star were the hardcore Communist team and Partizan were the Army team. I hate Red Star cause they knocked us out in 90/91 and kicked us off the park in 07/08!

Confused now! According to Wiki, Partisan were Communist?

They have more trophies only in football, but we are way ahead from them in other sports. In the last 20 years, we are much more better then them in football. Our fans are very loyal to club, not like thiers. They attack their own player and their wives, that's not real supporting. I was on the match PArtizan-Arsenal. We lost 1-3 but whole stadion stayed and sang 1 hour after the final whistle. That's real love for the club, like Rangers fans. :21: We were singing: ''When the time comes, when you won't be the best, I'll love you Partizan, with whole my heart''. :)

Here the atmosphere from Arsenal game :

Cheers man.

Are the fans of Partisan and Red Star both 100% pro Serbian and anti Vatican?

Our rivals, celt*c, have no desire to be Scottish/British and make themselves out to be Irish. Confused and bitter scum!

Both were. I mean this is Yugoslavia post war we are talking about. But Partizan were more indentified with the army, while Red Star were identified with the Young Communist League, the Communist League and the Antifascists. Red Star was actually used by the Communist League for their name early on in the 20th C.

Cheers (tu)

Cheers man.

Are the fans of Partisan and Red Star both 100% pro Serbian and anti Vatican?

Our rivals, celt*c, have no desire to be Scottish/British and make themselves out to be Irish. Confused and bitter scum!

I know almost everything about Brittish/Scottish history. Believe me mate. Every thing about Irish people, Ulster, and Scotland. :)Scotland=UK, Kosovo=Serbia. (tu)

We hate Vatican! Why? Because Vatican hate Serbs. Vatican and the pope always wanted to destroy Serbia, becuse we are very militant patriots and because we are Ortodox.

All fans are pro Serbian. 100%.

:uk:

I know almost everything about Brittish/Scottish history. Believe me mate. Every thing about Irish people, Ulster, and Scotland. :)Scotland=UK, Kosovo=Serbia. (tu)

We hate Vatican! Why? Because Vatican hate Serbs. Vatican and the pope always wanted to destroy Serbia, becuse we are very militant patriots and because we are Ortodox.

All fans are pro Serbian. 100%.

:uk:

Cheers, that's what I thought. :crabflute:

I've read before about the Orthodox Brothers (Red Star, Olympiakos, Spartak Moscow) and have been interested since.