"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

I've looked thru this entire thread but did not see a link to these 'banners' Did I miss it? Sorry in advance (tu)

I get the gist of it.. just haven't seen it. (Not that I really want to... curious though).

At the start of the thread there a pics of the banner's they had at yesterday's game,v the sheep.

example of one of them. "No blood stained poppy's on our shirts" but they made a spelling mistake again.

they spelt blood stained wrong. And spelt it like "bloostained"

and they had other banners about the SFA. But they don't matter.

My mistake... went to the FIRST page on the thread.... Now I see it...

Seriously disturbing

A sad day indeed.

Edit: How can this possibly be swept under the carpet? And WE cannot ask the question..

WHY don't you go home? It's a simple question!

But that picture is a total affront to humanity. It is.

The reason that it is highly unlikely you will hear any condemnation from the hierarchy that has the authority to ban every single one of them responsible for those banners yesterday...The disgraceful singing at the minute silence at Falkirk last year...The booing/singing of IRA songs at the Emirates stadium etc! is that it will be passed off as a "Peaceful political protest against the Government" and nothing to do with sectarianism, religious bigotry or indeed as a personal insult against the men & women of the armed forces.

They are fucking mental, full stop. Who in their right mind would yell out about "Brits out", "Fuck off Army" etc! when in all probability the closest they have ever been to Ireland is Coatbridge.

Any decent Celtic fan or indeed any decent British Catholic should be in uproar at this.

I was working at that game, it was without doubt the worst thing i had ever seen my jaw hit the floor.

Fair play to the 2 celtic fans who had poppies on and on young lad who complained that banner was in borderline tears complaining to us.

I'll never be courteous to these fuckwits again, they've made plenty an enemy today.

Not all of them of fucking scum lads, just the vast majority.

I was working at that game, it was without doubt the worst thing i had ever seen my jaw hit the floor.

Fair play to the 2 celtic fans who had poppies on and on young lad who complained that banner was in borderline tears complaining to us.

I'll never be courteous to these fuckwits again, they've made plenty an enemy today.

Not all of them of fucking scum lads, just the vast majority.

12 tims will be attempting to hunt you down as we speak.

A reality check is needed.

My uncle joined the British army when he was a teenager, he was born in Glasgow and served in the British army until his retirement.

He served for 30 years.

He incidentally is one of ten children. Did I mention that his family are catholics...... Are they practising catholics I couldn't tell you.

My uncle married the girl next door, her family... protestants..

So for the septic supporters with their banners yesterday, what do you say to him ?

A man who was born into a catholic family and joined the British army, & has been stationed all over the world. Twice in Northern Ireland..

The reason that it is highly unlikely you will hear any condemnation from the hierarchy that has the authority to ban every single one of them responsible for those banners yesterday...The disgraceful singing at the minute silence at Falkirk last year...The booing/singing of IRA songs at the Emirates stadium etc! is that it will be passed off as a "Peaceful political protest against the Government" and nothing to do with sectarianism, religious bigotry or indeed as a personal insult against the men & women of the armed forces.

They are fucking mental, full stop. Who in their right mind would yell out about "Brits out", "Fuck off Army" etc! when in all probability the closest they have ever been to Ireland is Coatbridge.

Any decent Celtic fan or indeed any decent British Catholic should be in uproar at this.

I agree. My son served 'veterans' dinner tonight in the Canadian Legion as part of his duties (Air Cadets) during the Remembrance day period. I was so proud of him. And after coming home and finding this?

Deeply upsetting period. What is even more so, is the fact, as you say, nothing will happen. Look at the size of the banners... The number of rows it took... This was organized and condoned imho.

Disgraceful.

It constantly amazes me how fucked in the head these people are. I'm best mates with a guy who used to work with me on 43(F) Sqn and who remustered to the Marines,he's been to Afghan and is over there again in March. He is a die hard Celtic fan and was over in Seville. These cunts do not get it.,

Still we have 13 guests..

Well what do you say to a man who joined the British army as a career and had fuck all to do with your twisted idea of politics.....

Go get a fucking education...

You tell them this and all they bring up is storys about the I.R.A. The U.V.F. The U.D.A. etc.

They don't have a clue. And 7 of Celtic's players faught in the battle of the somme so are they telling them that there murders to.?

It constantly amazes me how fucked in the head these people are. I'm best mates with a guy who used to work with me on 43(F) Sqn and who remustered to the Marines,he's been to Afghan and is over there again in March. He is a die hard Celtic fan and was over in Seville. These cunts do not get it.,

They always play the Irish card,when talking about poppy's and why don't they wear one.?

Still we have 13 guests..

Well what do you say to a man who joined the British army as a career and had fuck all to do with your twisted idea of politics.....

Go get a fucking education...

Agree Debs. The main difference between us and them is a sense of right and wrong. Let me go further.... A sense of justice. A sense of pride in the people that gave their lives for OUR freedom.

A sense of decency. That is why WE are the people and the can quite frankly, go back home. This series of banners is not only a disgrace to cetlc fc, it will be a disgrace if nothing is written, done etc.

The pics were obviously taken from 'ground level'. i.e. A Photojournalist. There had better be a serious backlash here. There is serious proof now of a concerted attempt to discredit our forces, our Queen, and our identity.

Agree Debs. The main difference between us and them is a sense of right and wrong. Let me go further.... A sense of justice. A sense of pride in the people that gave their lives for OUR freedom.

A sense of decency. That is why WE are the people and the can quite frankly, go back home. This series of banners is not only a disgrace to cetlc fc, it will be a disgrace if nothing is written, done etc.

The pics were obviously taken from 'ground level'. i.e. A Photojournalist. There had better be a serious backlash here. There is serious proof now of a concerted attempt to discredit our forces, our Queen, and our identity.

There was pictures taking by willie vass aswell. who is a photographer at all the spl games.

http://www.willievass.com/

I can guarantee that my Catholic relatives that are still living in Scotland will be very angry,disgusted and embarrassed by these clowns.

I had five of my Uncles who served with pride in the armed forces fighting for scum like these during conflicts overseas and they would have classed themselves as Scotsmen who happened to be raised as Catholics...Not Catholics who happened to be Scottish.

Never once did I ever hear a word about their Irish heritage or the religion they practiced. I'm not saying they were not disappointed my Mother married into a staunch Protestant family, but religion wasn't mentioned and I can only imagine what my dear Uncles would have said if they were alive today to witness the sheer stupidity of these vermin.

As an aside to that particular picture, I wonder how Thomas Cook will react if they see their name "associated"

with that banner?

I think a ban on Thomas Cook business by the general public might be in order here if the company doesn't make their feelings known about this in the strongest possible way.

There should be nothing on this site that even comes close to justifying that today.

Those who held up those banners, those who fully back that viewpoint, those who hate the armed forces of the country they live in are NOT normal people and shouldn't be considered so under any circumstances.

That's the thing though - they ARE normal people.