"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

For what it's worth, I disagree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

However....................... I've absolutely nothing but respect for our soldiers who do their job. In the run up to remembrance day isn't the time to display things like this.

If these people don't want to wear the poppy, that is up to them. However to criticise it is beyond contempt.

(tu) why make banners about it. wonder they will have at Ibrox on january.?

I want to know how banners like that can be allowed into a stadium

You cant do that in NZ, you have to have approved banners only.

Things are going to a new low.

I hope Rangers fans dont stoop down to their level.

Still we have 13 guests..

Well what do you say to a man who joined the British army as a career and had fuck all to do with your twisted idea of politics.....

Go get a fucking education...

Query

1) Are these guest RM members not logged in?

2) Can we prevent guests from viewing the forum, so have registered users only

Query

1) Are these guest RM members not logged in?

2) Can we prevent guests from viewing the forum, so have registered users only

It seems that there are other fan sites which you can only join by submitting your ISP email address to them as a safety barrier from getting posts of abusive or unwanted posts. They will not accept email addresses from such places as Yahoo,Gmail etc! which means that if anybody who posts out of line, they are easily banned from the site until such time they change their internet provider.

Non-members can browse their general forums but are not permitted to browse "Members only forums" nor are they allowed to post, or reply to a post.

I'm not sure if RM directors would like to go that way.

That's the thing though - they ARE normal people.

Your constant need to try and even things out, just for the sake of it, is getting quite annoying.

No normal people would hold up banners like that.

Your argument that 'they have jobs, drive cars, have families' means nothing, as they obviously have a very twisted mindset which does not make them normal.

Your constant need to try and even things out, just for the sake of it, is getting quite annoying.

Your argument that 'they have jobs, drive cars, have families' means nothing, as they obviously have a very twisted mindset which does not make them normal.

Agree. Hes a wanker.

He's got a point, though.Defining normality is a very personal view.

Someone not conforming to the general rules of society and 'being different' is frequently described as being 'not normal'.

Approved by Celtic FC don't forget that.

They have condoned, approved and encouraged this sort of mindset for decades now. This is nothing new.

Whilst I abhor their views, at least they have a club which stands up for it's support, unlike the spineless bastards we are lumbered with.

How low can Bheasts FC stoop?

The current malaise and pandering to the paedos is 100 times worse than having meetings in slop houses like Bairds.

All they need now is republican bands parading at half time and they reach the bottom rung of humanities ladder.

Has any media outlet ran a story on this ?

Before anybody says it I know the track record of our impartial MHEDIA. It's just that this seems to be a new low for the bheasts surely this cannot be ignored !!!

As far as that lot are concerned, Silence is golden & ignorance is bliss.

I would not be at all surprised that any journalist that may be regarded as an "unbiased C*ltic minded" individual who has the audacity to print a damning story on this issue will swiftly find his press pass to paranoia palace revoked by Lawwell.

That's the thing though - they ARE normal people.

They really are not.

I have no idea why you're insisting on even coming close to making them sound better than they are.

They are pond life who should be hounded out of this country.

I don't want to get on my high horse too much about it, but why is this allowed? This season has seen this, and a banner of Ibrox burning with the sectarian slogan 'h*** FC'.

If you somehow got a banner like that into Ibrox, you'd be out the stadium in minutes, probably facing a life ban. Certainly in the last 5yrs, I struggle to recall any controversial banners inside our ground.

It's utterly shambolic.

We're now living in a pro-Catholic country ran by people who seem to condone sympathy for the IRA and hatred for the men who fight our wars.

I'd leave tomorrow if I had the money.

Not one thing in the press this morning.

The country we live in is an utter disgrace.

only release you will here of it is maybe leggat, i just cant understand the press up here, i really cant, they are all good for coming out in support of our forces yet fail to challenge or even engage in the disturbing antics of many, i never watched the game and why would i but i would like to know who the commentator of the day was at the game as every little thing seems to get picked up these days

only release you will here of it is maybe leggat, i just cant understand the press up here, i really cant, they are all good for coming out in support of our forces yet fail to challenge or even engage in the disturbing antics of many, i never watched the game and why would i but i would like to know who the commentator of the day was at the game as every little thing seems to get picked up these days

Not just that - can you imagine if Rangers had a equally as political banner (albeit ours would be spelled correctly) against an Irish cause that Celtic openly supported?

It would be front and back page news.