"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

No blood stained poppy on our hoops, cunt i work with is a s/t holder, he just text me that they have a banner up at h/t saying this, they really are scum of the earth. :wanker:

CXm26.jpg

30rqhdx.jpg

Shameless utter utter scum! Go home!

They really are not.

I have no idea why you're insisting on even coming close to making them sound better than they are.

They are pond life who should be hounded out of this country.

It makes it easier for you to equate them as 'pond life', If that helps you to understand why they hold the beliefs they do then that's up to you.

For me, it makes the act even more abhorrent when you consider that they are normal people - they support their team, raise family's, have jobs, pay the bills, drink in pubs, drive cars and contribute to society just as you and I do. We are far more alike than some people on both sides would care to admit.

What politics someone holds does not define them as human beings - it's trivialising the situation to refer to them in such derogatory terms as 'pond life', etc. It's a far more complex situation than that.

It makes it easier for you to equate them as 'pond life', If that helps you to understand why they hold the beliefs they do then that's up to you.

For me, it makes the act even more abhorrent when you consider that they are normal people - they support their team, raise family's, have jobs, drink in pubs, drive cars and contribute to society just as you and I do. We are far more alike than some people on both sides would care to admit.

What politics someone holds does not define them as human beings - it's trivialising the situation to refer to them in such derogitary terms as 'pond life', etc. It's a far more complex situation than that.

They are blinded by bigotry and hate for all things British or associated with Britain.

Not all Celtic fans are 'pond life' but the people who made the banner certainly are.

As I said - our respective supports are far more alike than either side would care to admit.

Possibly but we're not over in Ireland complaining about being offended by everything.. that is the difference and a banner like that wouldn't get into Ibrox.

They are free to leave, no one is stopping them. :sherlock:

Its pretty stupid saying this considering by the law of averages there must be a good few thousand brittish troops who support celtic and there would have been some of them that were in the ground at that time, to see that would have been sickening if you had served time in iraq.... the supporters couldnt agree on the colour of shite

Possibly but we're not over in Ireland complaining about being offended by everything.. that is the difference and a banner like that wouldn't get into Ibrox.

They are free to leave, no one is stopping them. :sherlock:

The fact that banners like that wouldn't get into Ibrox is not something which should be celebrated.

Its pretty stupid saying this considering by the law of averages there must be a good few thousand brittish troops who support celtic and there would have been some of them that were in the ground at that time, to see that would have been sickening if you had served time in iraq.... the supporters couldnt agree on the colour of shite

I've got a mate in the Marines who is Celtic through and through and starts his second tour of Afghanistan in March. They are fucked in the head.

If their was any justice in the world celtic fans would'v thought twice about that banner because they would'v been punished for the last "incident" they were involved in at Falkirk last year when they sang through the minute silence.

If their was any justice in the world celtic fans would'v thought twice about that banner because they would'v been punished for the last "incident" they were involved in at Falkirk last year when they sang through the minute silence.

Punished for singing at a football match?

This is not the time for fishing.

Head to Lochwinnoch or something instead.

Who's fishing?

What rules or laws were broken to enable punishment to be meted out? Lacking common decency is not a crime.

If that is the level of understanding our support have of the current situation, then it is no wonder we are being taken for a ride by the Scottish media.

Who's fishing?

What rules or laws were broken to enable punishment to be meted out? Lacking common decency is not a crime.

If that is the level of understanding our support have of the current situation, then it is no wonder we are being taken for a ride by the Scottish media.

Minutes SILENCE explains it all.

Understand now?

Or shall i reach for the rest of your rod????

The fact that banners like that wouldn't get into Ibrox is not something which should be celebrated.

I wasn't suggesting it was.. merely pointing out that the banner shouldn't have been allowed in the San Giro.