Freedom of speech..a one way street?

DietofWorms

I've thought a wee bit about writing this but the furore over referees and the poppy issues has prodded (no pun intended) me into it. It seems that the banners at Parkhead yesterday, over both issues, have failed once again to be reported in the National press and I wonder why.

Part of me agrees with not giving them any oxygen and publicity...but another part thinks the public at large needs to know the way one of our largest clubs is turning.

The difference in the treatment between this and the sectarian stuff that we get bludgeoned with is now quite ridiculous and the old "it's different, it's politics not religion" arguement doesn't wash anymore. It's hate driven and people need their eyes opened.

They are being given special treatment undoubtedly and reid is the reason, this man is using all his clout to suppress anything they do. :sherlock:

The problem is that the press, media, and politics, are full of earls who hate everything about our great club.

It's an absolute disgrace that this was'nt reported. The pictures of the banners made me sick to my stomach.

Countless generations of my family and millions of other families have fought and died for Our Country and we have Troops overseas at the moment taking their lives in their hands everyday, so God knows how they feel when they see this.

The pictures from that cesspit should be on every newspaper worldwide but they wont be - Because Reid is British when it can help protect that sorry excuse for a football club that he chairs.

WE WILL REMEMBER OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS, MOTHERS, FATHERS, SONS, DAUGHTERS AND ABSENT FRIENDS.

If this was printed or the press were to do their job and show them up for what they are the paddy-nostra would make things very difficult for them. One prominent businessman cancelled an advertising campaign with one paper because it didnt print enough favourable stories about the popes visit to Scotland.

Freedom of speech is there for ALL. It seems to be that the vast majority of the Rangers support are too afraid to express themselves for fear of being made out to be the 'bad ones' in this pathetic tit-for-tat game with the taigs.

We need to either toughen up, or shut up moaning about everything being so unfair.