Come January Transfer Window

djbroxybear

Do you see any additions to the Squad, even if its loan deals to the end of the Season. We are going to be in Europe, League cup and Scottish cup games are coming plus with the SPL games it is a re-run of Season 2007/08.

I only see outgoings tbh

Miller will be sold if we get any reasonable (£1 million or more) offer. McGregor, Davis, and Bougherra will go if we get anything over £4 million or so

I don't see anything happening, both in or out, but hopefully I am wrong as this team could do with one or two new faces.

Maybe we will have to sell one of our better players in order to bring one or two in?

Could do with a few contracts being signed so we know what we need.

Might be a loan or two available to see out the season but I doubt anything major either in or out.

Miller won't go anywhere, we'd not get an offer worth selling for as his contract is running down. There's no value in selling.

Think the official line was that there would be no new signings unless we made it out of the Group stages of the CL.

I also happen to think that the best we will get is 1 or 2 loan signings but the worry for me is Miller not signing a new contract.If it hasn't been signed by January then we will have no option but to sell him or risk losing him for nothing.

As for other players leaving....same old scare mongering before every window with the usual suspects of Bougherra and McGregor and Davis all being linked with moves away.

I doubt very much will happen in or out.

I think Miller will be away, along with Bougherra.

We simply cannot allow Miller to see out his contract and leave on a Bosman, after the same happened with Beasley and Boyd just 6 months ago

I don't care how many goals he's on by January, if he won't sign the contract he should be sold

Can anyone enlighten me here about Miller?

How many teams are interested in him? :sherlock:

If he continues scoring goals and hasn't signed a contract extension come January then there will be plenty teams interested in signing him.Whether he goes or not is another matter though!!

I would first of all try and get Gomis (swap with Webster or Whittaker).

And I'm sure this suggestion will get ridiculed as 'SPL pish' but I'd maybe even bring in Zaliukas from Hearts. Out of contract in December so we'd get him for nowt and he's always looked solid enough whenever I've seen him in a position we are woefully short in.

Erimenko off Killie is another decent player, although I'm not sure if they have him for the season or if a deal could be done with Metallist.

I would first of all try and get Gomis (swap with Webster or Whittaker).

And I'm sure this suggestion will get ridiculed as 'SPL pish' but I'd maybe even bring in Zaliukas from Hearts. Out of contract in December so we'd get him for nowt and he's always looked solid enough whenever I've seen him in a position we are woefully short in.

Erimenko off Killie is another decent player, although I'm not sure if they have him for the season or if a deal could be done with Metallist.

Why would Whittaker contemplate joining Dundee United?

Webster is literally the only first team player we have who would join another SPL club

lmao

from a guy with less posts than i do!

fuck off you little cocksucker

aye, im sure if 4 million is offered for davis and mcgregor, we'll snap their hands off. have you listened to a thing thats come out of our chairmans mouth the last few months?. jog on ya prick.

aye, im sure if 4 million is offered for davis and mcgregor, we'll snap their hands off. have you listened to a thing thats come out of our chairmans mouth the last few months?. jog on ya prick.

We accepted less than £5 million from Bordeaux for Bougherra in the summer of 2009 but he refused to leave

Source - Bordeaux manager Laurent Blanc

We accepted less than £5 million from Bordeaux for Bougherra in the summer of 2009 but he refused to leave

Source - Bordeaux manager Laurent Blanc

i never heard rangers confirm a bid was accepted for bougherra. also, financial situation is improved now- to suggest rangers would not resist 4 million pound bids for davis and mcgregor is ludicrous. like i said if you had listened to anything the club has said in the last few months then i can'e understand your logic at all.

I would like to see some defensive reinforcements brought in. I would prefer to keep hold of everyone as well but TBH if Miller plans on leaving i would like to see us get something for him rather than nothing in the Summer.