Salim Kerkar in squad to face Kilmarnock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what if i played for rangers and this should be no different for any player whomever the manager is, i would thrive to be the best i can be and play ti the best of my ability every opportunity so the manager thing is rubbish, we are a champion club who has a winning mentality, that in its self should be motivation enough

you think blackpool is a step up from rangers

get off the drink

The Premiership is a HUGE step up from the SPL, he's playing against a far higher standard of player and the majortiy of time playing better than anyone else on the pitch, the difference between Adam up here and Adam down there is he's allowed to play football and allowed to express himself, up here at Rangers he had to play a certain style of football that is not suited to to a proper footballer and add to the fact Walter thought he was a left winger rather than a central midfielder. Big Lee McCulloch is considered our best central midfielder so is it any wonder Adam didnt fit in here?

The EPL isn't a step up from the SPL in my book just a differn't game and more over paid cry babies. Te me it's a divers paradise. The SPL is a tough league kinda a rugby aspect to it. With the tackles you get away with in the SPL I'd compare it te the UFC(just see black tackle on Jelavic or any of the missed calls in the old firm game by sumdumarse and stokes). SPL calls for a differn't style of player. And as fer the Kerkar debocle all I can say is I hate frog legs. The french suck ass. Always tryin te make shit harder than it has te be. Not a fan of their players league or in general country. Just my opinion.

two youths playing yeserday again anther on as a sub.

oh and i should add danny wilson to my list a man who got a move to liverpool off the chance smith gave him.

i wonder if he thinks walter never gives youth a chance.

Coisty admitted he never have played if it wasn't for how we were financially.

A very distressing comment.

"Had the financial situation been better, we would never have seen Danny Wilson.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/06/17/rangers-can-learn-from-german-lessons-at-world-cup-and-build-team-round-starlets-says-mccoist-86908-22339376/

So lets not be rich and promote youth :rolleyes:

And Fleck played the whole 90 minutes at the weekend but never given a chance, people also seem to be conveniently forgetting that Fleck had been out injured since pre-season and it wasn't a case of refusing him to play but he couldn't play because of injury.

People speak about KT, Whittaker, Lafferty and Naismith, all bought by Smith I believe and make a comment about him not developing these younger players, well think how young they were when we did buy them, and he has helped to develop them, KT played well but unfortunately for him is very injury prone, proved it not long after he left us when he was out injured again. Naismith was unlucky with his injuries when first with us but now look at him and that would be through training and development with us, Lafferty, the enigma, but now that he has changed his attitude he is becoming an important player for us, and Whittaker is a player who plays on confidence, an important player for us last season with his goals who for whatever reason is reaching those heights.

We need a good mixture of experienced players and younger players, on the pitch we have Miller, McCulloch, Papac and Weir, I think (could be wrong) are the only players in their 30s who start, the next oldest is about 28 and then look at the rest of the players who normally start I think they are all only 25 and under, we basically have a pretty youthful team.

Yes, it would be good to see some of the other players get some game time, but it is a very thin line between success and failure, we whinge and whine because certain players aren't getting on the pitch, but I would hate to see what people would be like if we weren't on top of the league.

And Fleck played the whole 90 minutes at the weekend but never given a chance, people also seem to be conveniently forgetting that Fleck had been out injured since pre-season and it wasn't a case of refusing him to play but he couldn't play because of injury.

People speak about KT, Whittaker, Lafferty and Naismith, all bought by Smith I believe and make a comment about him not developing these younger players, well think how young they were when we did buy them, and he has helped to develop them, KT played well but unfortunately for him is very injury prone, proved it not long after he left us when he was out injured again. Naismith was unlucky with his injuries when first with us but now look at him and that would be through training and development with us, Lafferty, the enigma, but now that he has changed his attitude he is becoming an important player for us, and Whittaker is a player who plays on confidence, an important player for us last season with his goals who for whatever reason is reaching those heights.

We need a good mixture of experienced players and younger players, on the pitch we have Miller, McCulloch, Papac and Weir, I think (could be wrong) are the only players in their 30s who start, the next oldest is about 28 and then look at the rest of the players who normally start I think they are all only 25 and under, we basically have a pretty youthful team.

Yes, it would be good to see some of the other players get some game time, but it is a very thin line between success and failure, we whinge and whine because certain players aren't getting on the pitch, but I would hate to see what people would be like if we weren't on top of the league.

Just out of interest, what age do you regard as being young?

Just out of interest, what age do you regard as being young?

Up to a maximum age of 20, it's why I'm disappointed that McMillan, Perry and Shinnie haven't been utilised more.

I don't know what McMillan's injury history is, but he did have to withdraw when he would have been on the bench on Saturday, Shinnie not getting played really annoys me, as for Perry he's a centre back so Walter isn't going to drop either Weir or Bougherra.

Can't remember how old Little and Loy is, but again would anyone seriously drop either Miller or Naismith for them?

Up to a maximum age of 20, it's why I'm disappointed that McMillan, Perry and Shinnie haven't been utilised more.

I don't know what McMillan's injury history is, but he did have to withdraw when he would have been on the bench on Saturday, Shinnie not getting played really annoys me, as for Perry he's a centre back so Walter isn't going to drop either Weir or Bougherra.

Can't remember how old Little and Loy is, but again would anyone seriously drop either Miller or Naismith for them?

I agree with you on the age thing, and at that time, they should either be given chances in the first XI or released if not deeemed good enough for that.

Little is 21 and Loy is 22. (tu)

l

Don't rate Little but surely Loy would be better to come on instead of Lafferty for the last 20 minutes?

l

Don't rate Little but surely Loy would be better to come on instead of Lafferty for the last 20 minutes?

I don't see the logic in that when Loy has done nothing of note in his career. Even the year he spent at Dunfermline on loan.

Lafferty has shown (in glances, at times) that he can add something - when he can be bothered.

People keep on harking on about the youths as if they are better than what we already have. I honestly don't think they are.

Although, games at Ibrox when we are 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go, Walter never seems to give any of them experience.