***The Official Kilmarnock v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our back four was like gough and 3 karl svensons, absolute horrendous at the back, fleck got a start and was non exsistant, 4-5-1 in the spl is just not on and as for the lack of subs.

surely to christ we have reserve players that can do a job? and for weeks all that hoop la over kerkcher just so he could make up the numbers on the bench.

What today showed is once again we have tremendous character but we really really need to buy in January, we need this takeover to happen and funds to be available. We have a good team of players but the squad is too thin I'm afraid. The defence was an absolute joke today

our back four was like gough and 3 karl svensons, absolute horrendous at the back, fleck got a start and was non exsistant, 4-5-1 in the spl is just not on and as for the lack of subs.

surely to christ we have reserve players that can do a job? and for weeks all that hoop la over kerkcher just so he could make up the numbers on the bench.

Flecks fault for their 2nd goal. His inexperience getting dragged away out when he should've held his position

What today showed is once again we have tremendous character but we really really need to buy in January, we need this takeover to happen and funds to be available. We have a good team of players but the squad is too thin I'm afraid. The defence was an absolute joke today

Think it showed once again that we're a piss poor footballing side with a worrying lack of basic skills.

Great game to watch but they half didn't make it hard. I expected us to leak goals today it was just a matter of if we could score more than them.

Delighted to win and it was a breath of fresh air to see an SPL side with a player of quality like Eremenko. I wouldn't be saying that if we lost :lol:

Foster wasn't tight enough on his man, but I was just glad to get the 3 points as thats the most important thing.

WATP (tu)

You as well ffs!

Aye great win but fuck me a terrible performance! What was your thoughts?

The same, great result, terrible performance, but its not just this game he's talking about, you moan in every match thread and never give any praise to the team.

So dennis how come you don't comment on all the other comments moaning about the result and foster?

Prick.

cos it the same every week with you, you bore the baws aff me. and why the personal abuse?

We can all agree it was a good 3 points. We all agree it was a poor performance from the team. I cannot understand why Walter persists with our current midfield when it is struggling so much. Nor do I see the ploy of playing Fleck behind Miller working in the SPL. We need to play 2 up front. Surely Hutton deserves a chance to start a game in midfield?

Hard to take in how slow Broadfoot was when their big striker gave him 5 yards of a start and beat him to a through ball. Weir must be near as fast as Broadfoot. Perry worth a try?

Our standards have slipped and Walter needs a rethink of some of his tactics and personnel.

the team has character and certainly play for the manager ,but we really are a woeful footballing side.almost every team we play have the run of the midfield. we dont close down we, cant put 3 passes together and our set plays are just a complete joke.we wont win the league unless we get someone in the middle of the park who can dominate the way emerenko did today he roasted mcculloch, as he did against edu 3 weeks ago. if walter puts whittaker to left back again he should be shot, the guys bad enough at rb,as for clubfoot if i was young perry i,d want out of ibrox in jan.surely to fuck he couldnt be any worse than this guy

Winning ugly is what Champions do, but we desperately need some spark in the middle of the field, Davis was posted missing today and has had an iffy season overall. Lee was hopeless, even though I have stood up for him before on here, he really does need a boot up the arse. And the quicker Jelavic is back the better, as Miller needs some competent help up top.

Please save us Mr Whyte, we need a playmaker!