***The Official Kilmarnock v The Champions Thread***

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a text saying that both Mcgeouch (sp) and Foster may feature tommorow wacko.gif

Is he reliable for this stuff m8 ?

A think he will break in to the team soon but I don't think Walter would just skip the players in the reserves tho.

I think he is a LM but im not sure.

Broadfoot and Lafferty look as if they will make it. Foster also added to the squad

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20101119/boss-set-to-shuffle-pack_2254024_2224949

was just going to post the exact same thing.

So take Bougherra out of the equation, and we're 2 experienced players up on last weeks squad.

Jamie Ness came on for Kyle Hutton for the Scotland U21's midweek..hope Hutton starts, with Ness on the bench

Is he reliable for this stuff m8 ?

A think he will break in to the team soon but I don't think Walter would just skip the players in the reserves tho.

I think he is a LM but im not sure.

When a text him back he said the lad was training with the 1st team today and its Foster in the squad lol. My bad

The players have had a rest so the batteries should be re-charged. Not a fan of the 12pm kick-off's but we just have to get on with it. None of this slow, sloppy start that we see all to often.

Now Kerkar has made the squad I'd play him. Playing with a new player always gives the fans and the team that boost. He's been training with us and has had more time than most players who sign and play on their debuts.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :broadfoot: :whittaker:

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith: :kerkar:

:fleck:

:miller:

The best form of defence is attack, we really need to take the pressure of our defence tomorrow nice and early. Davis can sit deep and dictate play with plenty of options around him.

However pretending that McCulloch won't get a game tomorrow will fool nobody. We could see Fleck out McCulloch in and Naismith upfront with Miller.

Now Kerkar has made the squad I'd play him. Playing with a new player always gives the fans and the team that boost. He's been training with us and has had more time than most players who sign and play on their debuts.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :broadfoot: :whittaker:

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith: :kerkar:

:fleck:

:miller:

The best form of defence is attack, we really need to take the pressure of our defence tomorrow nice and early. Davis can sit deep and dictate play with plenty of options around him.

However pretending that McCulloch won't get a game tomorrow will fool nobody. We could see Fleck out McCulloch in and Naismith upfront with Miller.

Couldn't have put it any better 00000042.gif