***The Official Kilmarnock v The Champions Thread***

Muff

The best form of defence is attack, we really need to take the pressure of our defence tomorrow nice and early. Davis can sit deep and dictate play with plenty of options around him.

However pretending that McCulloch won't get a game tomorrow will fool nobody. We could see Fleck out McCulloch in and Naismith upfront with Miller.

If only.

I really hope that this isn't one of these games where we don't start playing until the 70th minute.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see past the team being:

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :broadfoot: :weir: :whittaker:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:fleck:

:miller:

It'll be good to see Fleck is his preferred position, as he has performed fairly well there when I've seen him. Naismith has been playing his best football out wide this season, so hopefully he stays there.

(I wasn't at the Aberdeen game, did Fleck play through the middle?)

Think this could be one of those games that will be frustrating to watch. I would take a 1-0 win with naisy to score. Just lost my virginity,first time post

Thanks for sharing. (tu)

Probably gonna miss the first 20-30minutes of this, so we better be a few up by the time I get home. Hearing Kerkar is in the squad is hopeful, might get to see him play some part.

Disappointed that Weiss isn't starting even though he had a good game last week but the team should be able to win comfortably.

Come on Rangers!

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game last week, but he's struggled away from home mostly.

Thinking about it, Lafferty's best performances have been away from home as well, so more of the same.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game last week, but he's struggled away from home mostly.

Thinking about it, Lafferty's best performances have been away from home as well, so more of the same.

I suppose but I think players that are on form should be given a run.

Still. I think Lafferty will play well anyway. He's had a good season so far.

You'd think Webster would be chomping at the bit to play today given that he could be playing against Man Utd on Wednesday if he performed well. Surprise surprise though he will be carrying an injury and won't play (td)

will be a tough game today as Killie have been playing well. I'll take a 1-0 and be quite happy with the 3 pts. Can't afford to not turn up in the first half today so an early goal is vital IMO.

On an other note these 12pm KO's are pure gash :anguish:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :mcculloch: :broadfoot:

:Naismith: :davis: :fleck: :weiss:

:miller: :lafferty:

Just heard that Kerkar has received international clearance and could play :)

With Bougie oot, Big Jig will be at CB, if Whitt/Broad are fit, Foster won't start. Injurie table looks horrid at the moment. We should see some youngsters today...surely? Bench: Alexander, Foster, Hutton, Wylde, Little, Loy and Kerkar.

Killie 0-2 Gers (Miller, Fleck)

C'mon the Gers!

I don't like the fact that broadfoot and foster are both on the right side of our defence.

I think that's where killie will concentrate their attack

but WTF we will outscore them anyway 4-2 to the bears is my prediction

fosters a fleein machine, in all fairness it wouldn't make a difference if it was weir and foster on the same side :lol:

Is weiss not still carrying that knock on his heel ? Would much rather lose lafferty rather than weiss for the game on wednesday, I know all eyes should be on today but weiss also looks like one of those player's who just can't do it away from home (except his first game v hibs) Like the line up for the match with the injuries we have and will like to see kerkar get some game time to see what he can do for us.

Weiss has been carrying a knock for the past 2-3 games and was playing for Slovakia midweek.

Obviously he is going to be left on the bench.

Is that obvious aye? So when a player plays well the week before it's obvious he's gonna get dropped for the next game?

Didn't realise that mate al remember that.