LA Galaxy game on?

*Manticore*

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507458

From an e-mail:

The Los Angeles Galaxy will host one of the world's most storied teams, Glasgow Rangers FC, on Wednesday, May 23rd at 7:30pm. This will be Bonus Game #2 for Full Season Ticket Holders who also have the opportunity to purchase extra tickets at the STH discount for the game.

This Scottish powerhouse has been around for 135 years and have won 51 league titles and 1 European Cup. They are led by Manager Walter Smith and his Assistant Ally McCoist and top players Barry Ferguson, Gavin Rae, Dado Prso & David Weir.

Galaxy Mini-Plan holders and Opening Day buyers can purchase their seats at their discounted rate before they go on public sale (April 16th).

This is the 1st time the Galaxy will host a Scottish team and the Galaxy are proud to offer this game to Season Seat holders and fans.

Maybe?

Not this again, i was hoping it was a done deal and we wernt playing.

Top players...Gavin Rae? Sure this is Rangers?

It's an e-mail quoted on a message board, not the best source.

I'm trying to register there.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Love the way that e-mail is worded, sounds so American!

You can just imagine their commentary....

"Ferguson with the 30 metre kick-pass, Prso with the attempted flick skill but the defensive right sider makes a successful slide block. Rae takes a quick sidleine throw pass, Boyd has the attacking goal chance and it's a score for the Rangers of Glasgow"

"Ferguson with the 30 metre kick-pass, Prso with the attempted flick skill but the defensive right sider makes a successful slide block. Rae takes a quick sidleine throw pass, Boyd has the attacking goal chance and it's a score for the Rangers of Glasgow"

You're flat out wrong! No US based play by play would say meter.

The rest just made me laugh, because it's true.

.... someday <shakes fist>

I got an email from NARSA saying its on ... heres hoping!

You going if it is? You US based?

The LA True Blues will be running a bus if it's on.

http://losangelestrueblues.com/

Yeah, I'm in Houston. I'm hoping NARSA can get us a group rate at a hotel or something.

So long as it's not too dear I'll head over. I've got people in NY who I owe a visit. So a few days there and then a few in La La land would make a nice wee hol.

:lol:

Has anyone heard anymore about this game going ahead?