Bosko Balaban

The Lad

What do we think?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

ok he failed at Villa, but he only had 11 games, not really enough to settle into a new country and new life.

He has a good record for Croatia and for his current club brugge.

He may not be a bad signing at all, but I fear that the masses wouldn't see past his Villa stint and he'd not get given a chance unless he fired right from the off.

I have to be honest I don't know anything about him, would he be playing the same type of role that Prso plays for us or is he a totally different kind of striker?

From what I can gather WS wants a couple of new strikers so if he came and we got Healy would that give a variety of depth that would be required?

Undecided on this one. "Failed" in England on the basis of 11 apperances but has been quite productive wherever else he has been.

I would back him because realistically I think this is the best we will get! The Belgian league is better than the SPL and he has done well enough there.

A couple of videos that might be of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyoKjA54ddI

He appears to be worshipped by the Brugge fans and I remember eading an article about 6 months ago saying about how he has rebuilt his career.

I'm still very unsure.

He looks like a decent package. Also looks like he is well liked out in Belgium so he must be doing something right.

From the looks of them vids he can score a wide variety of goals but like dado said 1.5 million for a player who's only got one year on his contract is a bit steep.

Rather have Healy.

I'm still very unsure.

He looks like a decent package. Also looks like he is well liked out in Belgium so he must be doing something right.

From the looks of them vids he can score a wide variety of goals but like dado said 1.5 million for a player who's only got one year on his contract is a bit steep.

Rather have Healy.

Agree 100% with Healy, concerned that Balaban would look to us as an easy "pension" option.

what I dont get is where this rumour started from..... have we even had this guy watched??? All I see is some media story which was followed up by the usual "its the only club I ever wanted to play for and I supported as a boy" shite from the player himself.... all he is interested in is a decent pay day.... I am sure Dado has had a word or 2 about us with him but other than that I see no noises coming from Ibrox.... IMO this is just another red top rag transfer story