Healy to celtic

ibleedblue

There is no way on earth David Healy would go to celtic, he and his family are life long Rangers fans, i have travelled to plenty of Rangers games over the last 25 years with members of his family.

Now we just have to worry about Rangers having the money and no EPL teams making a move, plus Smith being interested.

I really wonder is smith is interested. All this shite about healy has just come from us fans.

I know smith was at the NI game last night but he could have been watching some other player.

Ibrahimovic anyone. :Animation44:

I actually wouldnt want Ibrahimovic. He is a lazy, sulking b*stard. On top of that you would have his fee and wages. I remember when he was at Ajax, dubbed the next big thing. He is quality but his attitude is a complete and utter disgrace!!

I actually wouldnt want Ibrahimovic. He is a lazy, sulking b*stard. On top of that you would have his fee and wages. I remember when he was at Ajax, dubbed the next big thing. He is quality but his attitude is a complete and utter disgrace!!

He's been doing well the now Muff. :Edwin:

He's been doing well the now Muff. :Edwin:

Ibra called himself 'the best striker in the world' before last years World Cup :lol:

Guest orangpendek

healy's a cert to go to a lower order premiership outfit, a wigan/readin/birmingham if they go up etc. sad to say it, we just aren't at the races nowadays. wish a buyer would appear sooner rather than later.