The sfa should be hounding out celtic.

They should, but won't.

Celtic (whether we like it or not) are a massive institution in Scotland and for the neutral it would be economic and political suicide.

Hopefully it's just shown the rest of the world what scum they really are.

it's a fuckin joke that the games that are cancelled are in the lower leagues, and they've got fuck all to do with it.

Some of these smaller clubs canny afford tae lose the income they'll lose cos of these T*rrier bastards.

I hope they're fuckin proud o themselves, and every fuckin club in the country remembers them for what they are.

Scum.

I'm getting angrier by the day with this pish. They get away with murder all the time. Not only should they be punished by the SFA ( which I can't see happening) but EVERY other set of supporters in the country should make their feelings clear when they play the Scum.

It would never happen but every team in the country should refuse to go anywhere near the ScumDome again.

SFA bunch of SHITEBAGS!!!

Fickinn tims should be getting hung for this pish yet they get away with it and get there own way into the bargain!!!!

How the fuck can this be?????

Really really fucked off with this PISH.

I ever I want Inverness to win a game if is today! C mon butcher, jam it intae these bastards

Rant over