Assassin's Creed

papaguy51

Anyone else on here really into it?

I bought the second one for £15 a month ago and it absolutely blew me away, especially since I loved the first one. Pretty much played it constantly for a month and now I've got Brotherhood, which is carrying on that story.

What do you lot think of it?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. I got the first one when it came out just to see what it was like, a really amazing game. The second one was just brilliant, everything about it was spot on. One of the best games I have ever played, if not the best.

Haven't got the newest one yet but I will soon. Just a bit too into Call of Duty at the moment.

I completed the first one and never played it again, just seemed to repetitive, so I never bought the second one when it came out but my mum bought me it for Christmas and it was fuckin' brilliant. I've completed Brotherhood aswell but somehow it's not as good as the second, the gameplay aye, but the story feels a bit light, you see Rodrigo Borgia (a character central to the whole plot) 3 times at most in the game. The Assassins Order though is a nice touch.

I completed the first one and never played it again, just seemed to repetitive, so I never bought the second one when it came out but my mum bought me it for Christmas and it was fuckin' brilliant. I've completed Brotherhood aswell but somehow it's not as good as the second, the gameplay aye, but the story feels a bit light, you see Rodrigo Borgia (a character central to the whole plot) 3 times at most in the game. The Assassins Order though is a nice touch.

I can see what you mean. I thought it was a little short in a sense but loved having the Assassin's although fights were too easy, especially with Arrow Storm! Online play is pretty fun.

Played all 3 and what a game! Nothing comes close to it! The whole story is amazing but thought the ending to Brotherhood was shite tbh

Obviously it is because it will carry on in the next but I was trying everything in my power not to do what happened at the end :lol:

Don't tell me! :lol:

I think it probably has been one of the most revolutionary series of games ever made, I actually can't put it down.

Don't tell me! :lol:

I think it probably has been one of the most revolutionary series of games ever made, I actually can't put it down.

You will soon see what I mean though! :lol:

I can remember the first game being demoed at E3 a good few years ago and thinking wow! Only thought it was a proof on concept though and forgot all about it.

I'd love there to be a more modern one brought out, although not sure how it would work. I am already chomping at the bit for the next one to come out aswell as wanting to know what happens next! Hopefully I will forget all about it :lol:

I love the series BUT i thought brotherhood was a pretty poor follow up tbh.

It was just so fucking much like the second one it was unbelievable. It felt more like a large expansion pack (bit like shivering isle in oblivion) than an actual stand alone game. This really disappointed me. DOn't get me wrong it's a great game and if you liked the series you'll love it but i still feel a bit cheated after shelling out another 40 quid for a game that felt nothing like, or even close too, a new game.

Few bad points:

The amount of country in the map is pretty fuckin shit. Like 2/3s of the map are just fields with random buildings dotted about.

Combat system is getting better but it's not even a challenge tbh. The effectiveness of the weapons is pointless, you could easily complete this game with the shittest sword in the game.

Manual aim on stuff like the crossbow and musket attachment are still extremely poor.

Still can't get the epic carnage of the first AC where gaurds would just keep spawning and spawning. Right enough brotherhood has improved it since the second but after about 8 gaurds thats it the rest run or nothing else spawns. Bring back the epic 30min rampages.

Calling in assassins to help you and the whole sending your guys to do missions is totally pointless and a stupid inclusion.

OFC brotherhood still has everything the second offered and that game is prob one of my fave games i've played for the PS3 so far. I just feel cheated buy brotherhood, all it is is a money spinner and little has gone into bringing the singleplayer game forward.

I still need to try out multiplayer which is suppose to be fun.

I just minced my controller off the wall at one of the Romulus levels.

Trying to get 100% sync in every single mission so frustrating. Thankfully my controller was on it's last legs anyway, but I'll need to go get a new one.

• 2 weeks later...