Assassin's Creed

papaguy51

Anyone else get addicted to the multiplayer on this? Loved it.

I never really played much of it, I was happy with the single player.

Stand by that it's one of the best, most revolutionary series of games ever invented.

I absolutely :love: it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It most certainly is. You should give multiplayer a try. It's fucking amazing , never played anything like it.

I never really played much of it, I was happy with the single player.

Stand by that it's one of the best, most revolutionary series of games ever invented.

I absolutely :love: it.

I played the multiplayer to the point of sickness because I wanted to get to level 50 so I could could get the full gamerscore. I'm sad like that.

1000G Assassin's Creed, 1000G Assassin's Creed II, 1250G Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The most shameful and proud part of my life.

It's such an awesome set of games though. I've been dying for Revelations to come out for months.

Hopefully this is not the point the series becomes stale and they change it a little because if it is more of the same it will gradually wear thin.

I think with Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood they found out exactly how to create an amazing game. As long as they keep the story good, it'll always be fun to play.

I played the multiplayer to the point of sickness because I wanted to get to level 50 so I could could get the full gamerscore. I'm sad like that.

1000G Assassin's Creed, 1000G Assassin's Creed II, 1250G Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The most shameful and proud part of my life.

It's such an awesome set of games though. I've been dying for Revelations to come out for months.

Your seriously collected all those Borgia flags? Wow. You need to get out more! :lol:

Your seriously collected all those Borgia flags? Wow. You need to get out more! :lol:

I didn't fancy the Assassin's Creed games at all until reading a thread on here where Papaguy was almost spunking over them. Thought I'd give the games a shot, downloaded the 2nd one, played it a wee bit and jizzed all over myself.

They really are fantastic games. I've not even played Brotherhood yet and I'm only half way through the first one so a lot to play when the new one arrives.

There were only about 100 Borgia flags. That was a piece of piss compared to the original Assassin's Creed.

420 Flags, 60 Templars. Fucking torture.

The worst part of Brotherhood was getting all the online achievements.