Bring back this banner!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any rangers fan who thinks murray is doing a good job is insane imo

Putting your sound judgement to the test snoopy can you tell me a past Rangers Chairman who has deliver more trophies to the club over the same period of time whilst in that office

yes you right he did bring us trophys but the way he is going on,he will go down as the chairman who will be remembered for running our great club into the ground.

Putting your sound judgement to the test snoopy can you tell me a past Rangers Chairman who has deliver more trophies to the club over the same period of time whilst in that office

just because we have won a lot of trophies under murray does'nt mean he has done a good job look at his capitulation to the media and how far we were ahead of the tims a few year's ago till were we are now

All the more astonishing then that you can make a statement like that calling such comment either petty or a no story....when it seeks to makes humour out of those who were less fortunate than you that day.

Life is for living and not being stuck in the past yes it will always be with me at the back of my mind just ticking away and should I forget I still have the scar on my right shin and the twinges when the weather is damp and my ankle stiffens ankle . Therefore do not give me any lessons on how to live my life or how I should conduct it , please take your sanctimony and give it to some one more gullible .

And your take your constant sanctimonious lessons in how Rangers fans should behave.......and keep excusing press villifying this club and shove it...right where the sun dont shine master builder....even in sunny California

Of course when SDM got, found, met a younger female to fulfill his life, his priorities didn't change. D'Art which takes us back to France only this time its vineyards and Chateus

Ah.... ambition tamed by the love of a good woman....

And vineyards...Chateau....and sunny France

Heres hoping there is a happy ending for our club as well bluebabe.

All the more astonishing then that you can make a statement like that calling such comment either petty or a no story....when it seeks to makes humour out of those who were less fortunate than you that day.

Life is for living and not being stuck in the past yes it will always be with me at the back of my mind just ticking away and should I forget I still have the scar on my right shin and the twinges when the weather is damp and my ankle stiffens ankle . Therefore do not give me any lessons on how to live my life or how I should conduct it , please take your sanctimony and give it to some one more gullible .

And your take your constant sanctimonious lessons in how Rangers fans should behave.......and keep excusing press villifying this club and shove it...right where the sun dont shine master builder....even in sunny California

I don`t know why but I expected more from you than this diatribe

Perhaps CD....because given your allegiance and the oaths you have taken.....I expected a whole lot more from you....but then again perhaps I am just....gullible

Just cant get yer head out of that crowded sandpit me old son.......

Your attitude and the others seems to be.....Dave carry on coz yer past covers yer erse !!!!!!

Im actually starting to think you are not one of us actually ?????????????

Perhaps CD....because given your allegiance and the oaths you have taken.....I expected a whole lot more from you....but then again perhaps I am just....gullible

Which oaths and allegiance do you perceive that I have broken.

Im actually starting to think you are not one of us actually ?????????????

That`s about the nicest thing you`ve written to me :Animation44: and the biggest compliment you have paid me

i do think he should speak out when the press takes a shot at the club

He seems to be more against the RFC fans than he is against the media scum and the enemys.....

Youz know who Im talkin aboot