The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Just got text from my best mate saying his wife who is chartered surveyor here in edinburgh had been told to go to ibrox to survey it!

Anyone think this could do with takeover?

quite a few of us going to survey the bears beating hertz on saturday.

#Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnston says he expects #CraigWhyte to complete his takeover of the club within the next 24 hours

Liam McLeod - BBC

FFS 24 or 48. Frankie phone them and tell them to move mate

#Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnston says he expects #CraigWhyte to complete his takeover of the club within the next 24 hours

Liam McLeod - BBC

Johnston also confirmed he'll stand down as #Rangers' Chairman later this month and insists he's no regrets about raising concerns over deal

Frankie see that mate, does that mean he is now satisfied or that he still has doubts wacko.gif

Just got text from my best mate saying his wife who is chartered surveyor here in edinburgh had been told to go to ibrox to survey it!

Anyone think this could do with takeover?

All that would have been done months ago.

So we're down to 24 hours from 48 hours? Does that mean the previous 24 hours took 6 months? Does this mean we still have 6 months until the deal is done?

As good a guess as any.

I'd read that as he's now happy with deal after raising his concerns previously.

But it could be interpreted differently by others.

That's how I read it as too.

Question is, should we all be happy now that AJ is satisfied with the deal? There's still a lot we don't know, I often lose sight of that in my desperation to see us escape our debts.

A half full man i like it Frankie. :crabflute:

Johnston's performance as a director/chairman is debatable but I'd agree I'd much rather these people didn't back anything until they were completely sure.

And I'd also like to think if they still didn't agree, they'd resign immediately if the deal was being pushed through despite their concerns. The fact he isn't doing that suggests he's happy.

Johnston's performance as a director/chairman is debatable but I'd agree I'd much rather these people didn't back anything until they were completely sure.

And I'd also like to think if they still didn't agree, they'd resign immediately if the deal was being pushed through despite their concerns. The fact he isn't doing that suggests he's happy.

Did I not read today that Johnston will resign as soon as Whyte is in place. One wonders if there has been a sweetener provided to smooth the way.